Worried

🍒
Let my mind be in peace, but is hard, when I'm scared of love
🍒

Later that day I was reading in the library and finally getting some peace and quiet. I put William to nap for the noon and Hanma was still talking to Kisaki in his office, so I had nothing better to do. I grabbed a book from the top shelfs and I sat down on the new couch, that I bought not long ago. I opened the book to discover it was a SMUT book called "a bike, a cat and a burning cigarette" from my favourite author Silvina (not payed promotion) and the part, when one of the main characters is taking the girls virginity got me squeezing my tights together. Hanma haven't touched me since he came back, lately he's always busy and always somewhere. I don't see him face often and when I do he's always thinking, worrying and spacing out. Maybe something happened.
As I was getting to the spicy part of the book I felt something between my tights was getting wet, really wet. I placed my fingers on top of my clit and I began doing circles on it. It felt so good, I lean my head back and I continued to masturbate while imagining Shuji doing the same to me.

18+
"Are you enjoy yourself, my dear?", a familiar male voice made me snap out of my thoughts and I turn around to see Shuji standing on the door watching me with a wide grin.

"S-Shuji, I...uh..", I stood up and started to explain myself, but he came closer to me and put his hands on my hips, then he turned me around and bend me over to the couch.

"I didn't say I mind it, my dear", he whispered next to my ear, then he unzipped my dress and quickly undressed me. I was completely naked and I could hear the sound of his belt. Before I could tell him to go slow this time, he put the belt around my neck and pulled me closer till m body was completely pressed against his fronts, "do you want to please me, my dear?", I nodded my head, because I didn't have enough breath to talk, "then get on your knees". I got down on my knees in front of him and he unbuttoned his pants, then slid them down and leaving only the boxers. His underwear was covered in pre-cum and his dick was trembling in front of me. It was so hard, it looked so big compared to the last time. "Open your mouth and don't touch it, I'll do this part", he said and I open my mouth sticking my tongue. Hanma put his right hand behind my head and he slid his dick inside of my mouth. He pushed my head and his dick got all the way till it touched the back of mu throat, it was so big I was chocking on it and saliva was dripping down on my lap. Hanma let out a loud groan and he began moving in and out the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat every time. My tears were rolling down my cheeks and my throat fell really sore, I couldn't take it much longer, so I pushed him back. Shuji looked at me with confusion, "who told you, that you can push me away? Did I have you permission?", he asked me and his cock was point at me.

"I'm sorry, Shuji, I couldn't take it anymore, it was too much", I said and I wiped my tears with my hand.

"In this house I say what you can and can't do, now for punishment you're getting something in all of your wholes", he said and he picked me up placing me on the couch, my back facing him and my ass sticking up. Hanma smacked my ass and then let out a chuckle, "y/n, you're so greedy. You're already wet and I haven't touched you yet", he said and then I felt his hard dick sliding inside of my tight hole. It felt like a rock inside of me, but this time it didn't hurt at all. In fact it was amazing. I started moaning loud and Shuji slapped my ass again, "you're not allowed to moan". I nodded my head and I tried to stay quiet, but the pleasure was so much I couldn't take it. I felt close to coming, but suddenly Shuji pulled out and I felt something filling my ass. He put his dick in my ass? I thought to myself and he moved the tip inside out faster and faster, while pounding my pussy with his fingers. "Oh, looks like you can take it good in both holes", Shuji let out a chuckle and quickly changed places. He put the dick back into my pussy and his thumb into my asshole. He pounded me so hard my juices started dripping down on the couch.

"Shuji, please..let me cum", I started begging, but instead he started moving faster and the sound of my butt cheeks slamming into his tights was even louder now.

"Not yet, my dear, I want you to go on top of me", he said and pulled out. I stood up and we switched places, I hovered over his dick and put it in, Shuji put his hands on my hips to control my moves. I started jumping on it and I felt it deep in my stomach. Shuji was looking at me in the eyes and slapped my eyes a couple of times. I love how he treats me like a queen, but fucks me like a slut. (Sorry for those, who won't like the next part of this, but I love it).

"Talk dirty to me, Shuji, degrade me, make me feel like I'm a slut", I whispered next to his ear and took his dick all in me making small movements and circles.

"You're such a fucking whore, y/n", he said.

"YES, more!".

"You are a slut for me and only me, you are here to please me and you love cocks, don't you, little slut?", he slapped my ass again.

"Yes, yes I am a slut, I love your cock, yes", I yelled in his face, while he was basically taking control over the situation and started fucking me hard and fast again, my legs were weak. My boobs were bouncing up and down, my tights were slamming into his legs, my eyes were rolling back I was ready to cum.

"Cum for me, you stupid fucking whore", he shouted at me and I couldn't take it anymore, I started squirting all over him and the couch, my juices were everywhere and not long after that Shuji came too with one more move. I sat next to him and he looked at me with a smile, I put my head on his shoulder and I closed my eyes. He pressed a kiss on my forehead.

In Hanma's mind:
I am watching her lay so peacefully here next to me and I fall in love with her everyday. I felt so much guilt for what I did. I kiss her forehead and think to myself: I'm so sorry, my love.

 I kiss her forehead and think to myself: I'm so sorry, my love

A/n-I apologise for the "slut part", but I think it adds spice.😉 Anyway, take this smut part as an apology for not posting lately and not keeping up. I promise the end of this book will be good!