Surprises

🍒
I've never expected you to show such dark side of your love
🍒

Y'all ready for emotional damage? The day of my husband's arrival is today and I couldn't wait any longer to see Shuji. For the whole week I didn't had any connections with him and I was ready to jump in his arms and hug him so tight, to kiss him again.
The whole week was pretty boring. Akashi was here most of the times and the days he had too much work he was replaced by Draken and my brother Mikey, who finally came to visit. Emma and Chifuyu were also around me all the time and Baji drove me around the city to help me clear my mind. For some reason the last three days all of the staff members were acting kinda weird. They were nervous around me and they were always in the North side of the house, I didn't know what they were doing. I asked Emma, but she refused to talk. And since last night I've been feeling this uneasy feeling in my stomach like something was about to happen.

I was already dressed and I had my morning tea, when Chifuyu told me that Hanma is only a few minutes away from the house. I got outside and I was waiting in front of the gates, when I saw the black car coming closer. I wanted to jump up and down from excitement, but when the car stopped and Shuji got out of it I couldn't help myself, so I jumped and we both fell on the ground. I fell on top of him and I hugged him so tight, he started laughing and hugged me around the waist.

 I fell on top of him and I hugged him so tight, he started laughing and hugged me around the waist

"Did you missed me, my dear?", he asked me and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"Of course I did, my love, I couldn't wait for the days to pass so I can be with you", I put my hands around his neck and I kissed him with all my passion, but when I pulled away from our last kiss I noticed that Hanma was pretty nervous too, "is something wrong, Shuji?".

"Yeah, there is something I like to talk about with you, if that's possible", he said and he picked me up bridal style, then he got up from the ground still holding me, "it's very important and it can't wait any longer".

"Is something about the company?", I asked him and he shook his head in denial, then he gently put my feet on the ground and I got away from me. He stood there like a complete statue, while Chifuyu and the others were just looking at us. I got scared, "you all are acting crazy. I wanna know what's up?", I asked.

Hanma loved to the back of the car and put his hand to open the door. When he did inside of the car was standing a boy not older than 5 or 4 years old with long dark hair put on a little man bun and golden eyes..the same as Shuji's. The kid was pretty skinny and pale, like he wasn't fed in years and he had scars on his face, bruises here and there too. I was confused, who is this kid and why is Hanma bringing him to our home? But the better question is why does this little boy looking so much like my husband? Shuji was still looking nervous, the boy got out of the car and came closer to me, he observed every part of my face, then turned to Hanma and told him:

"She's not prettier than my mom", I was very confused now. Why is this kid judging my appearance and why does it have manners?

"Who is this child? Why is he in my home?", I asked and Hanma's eyes were pleading like he was ready to cry.

"My dear, this is...my son..William", Shuji said and my stomach drop. A son? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked down at the boy and he was looking at me also. It was obvious the kid was scared, but tried to play it tough.

"A son? You have a son? From another woman, and you were there with her..this whole week? I..I was so stupid", I sat down on the ground and I put my head into my hands, Shuji came to me and tried to comfort me, but I slapped his hands away from me and he also fell on the ground. Chifuyu pulled the kid back.

"Let me explain, y/n, this woman doesn't mean anything to me! She was just a girl I slept with, when I was 23. Turns out I got her pregnant and I found out about him 3 weeks ago", he started explaining everything, his eyes were teary and his legs were shaking, "I wanted to see him, but turns out his mom was very sick and there's no one to take care of him, so she asked me to..take him and raise him".

"So, you're telling me your little bastard is going to live here for the rest of his life, cause you had to sleep with someone that night", I was so mad I didn't even wanted to rethink my words. Everyone was looking at me with shock in their eyes, because I would never call a child like that, but I was just so mad.

"I know it's a lot to ask for, my dear, but I can't let an innocent kid die from hunger, because I made a mistake 5 years ago", Hanma tried to hug me again, but I kept pushing him away, "and now my father has a grandchild, so you don't need to pressure yourself to...".

"Too bad. I was ready to say yes. But I guess you don't need one more!", I tried to calm down and stop my tears, but I just couldn't, "your father's wish was granted and I guess you don't need me anymore", I turn my back on them and I walk inside the house to pack my things and go home. Hanma was screaming after me, he was begging me to listen, but I knew they only wanted me, because of a child and now they have one, that's not even my blood. They will kick me out anyway. It's better if I leave now.

A/n-William was inspired by John Snow's story and Net Stark's affair. In this book Hanma is a prototype of Net Stark-love his family and gives everything for them. So say welcome to William Hanma! 😅