Hard to decide

🍒
How should I prove the world, that our love is real, when I can't even prove it to myself
🍒

Our conversation with Hanma on our date night was hunting me for days. And even tho we had a great time that night, I still feel guilty that I didn't have him a proper answer. And on the other hand, I'm so scared that mister Hanma will find another woman to give him a grandchild and I have to forget about Shuji and move on, but how I'm suppose to do that?
Everyday I'm finding myself more and more in love with my husband and separation feels like death. And the other question is..Will Shuji love the other woman more than me? Will he forget me the moment we divorce? I can't deal with this anymore, I thought to myself and I got out of bed putting my coat on top of my white robe. Today was one of those lazy days, when I didn't had any work. I can't say the same about Shuji tho. Lately he's been more and more busy, he's working over time and he often sleeps in his office. I barely see him during the day and the nights, that he comes home-I'm already asleep. Soon he has to leave for the Netherlands, because of a big business deal, that he has to take and he's been preparing the company and himself.

I was walking down the quiet corridors leading to Shuji's home office, where he's probably still sleeping. It's 8 in the morning, the house staff is just waking up and preparing for the day. I knock on the door and there was no answer from the inside, so I just opened the door to find my husband sleeping on the couch next to his desk with book covering his face.

 I knock on the door and there was no answer from the inside, so I just opened the door to find my husband sleeping on the couch next to his desk with book covering his face

He looked so tired. Deep dark circles around his eyes and his hair was greasy, because he didn't had time to wash it. I pulled back the curtains to let the sun light come inside and she fell straight into Shuji's face. He started to wake up slowly, he opened his eyes and put the book down on the floor.

"Good morning, Shuji", I said and I stood next to his desk, he looked at me with his tired eyes and didn't recognised me at first.

"Oh, good morning, my dear", he finally said after waking up enough to process who I am, "how long have you been here? Why didn't you wake me up sooner? What time is it?".

"Time to rest, Shuji, you've been overworking yourself so much", I sat next to him on the couch and put my hand on his, he looked at me and his eyes were bright red, I can't look at him slowly killing himself, "I haven't seen your face in days, you haven't eaten for so long and you only work. I'm worried for you, Shuji".

"Don't bother yourself, my dear, I'm okay. You need to enjoy your free time more", he slowly brushed my hair back with his fingers and then gently pulled me in for a hug, "I miss you so much, you don't understand it", he whispered.

"Then come back to our room, Shuji. I miss you too, I can't enjoy my free time without my husband in it...please, only for an hour".

He eventually agreed and we both returned to our bedroom. We lay down and I rest my head on his hard chest and before I knew it, I was already asleep. When I woke up he was yet again not next to me or neither to be found in the house. I got up, dressed myself and put some light make up on just to hide my redness from sleeping. Emma prepared a nice meal for me and then we went for a small walk.
The day flew by like it was nothing and I didn't heard from Hanma till late afternoon. He said he's going to work overtime again. I felt so bad for him. I wish I could help him, but with my low education I can't do much. I didn't had the money to go to university and now I'm stuck with practically nothing. I have to start studying and help my husband.

"Miss y/n, you have guests", Chifuyu pulled me out of my thoughts and I turned around to see Draken standing on the doorstep. He looked pretty good and in a good mood, which made me think he has some good news for me.

"Draken, haven't seen you in ages", I said and I sat down to the tea table in my living room, he came closer and sat across me, "how is Mikey doing? Is he better now?", I asked him.

"He's okay. He started walking a little bit, but he still needs some resting", he started explaining, but then stopped and looked at me with his soft, caring smile, "I'm not here to talk about Mikey, I'm here to see how you doing".

"Ah, I'm doing just fine. As you can see, I am healthy and happy, everything is perfect".

"Where is Hanma? I would like to say hello".

"Unfortunately he's not around these days, he has to prepare himself for a trip overseas. I'm afraid he's not going to be here soon".

"Man sure works overtime. Does he have time for you? How's he treating you?".

"Of course he has, usually he always finds a way to spend some time with me. It's just that, this trip is very important for the company and he has to be focused 24/7", I chuckled, but when I saw Draken's serious face I kinda felt uneasy for a moment, "what?", I asked.

"I'm sorry, lady y/n, but I think you're putting way too much trust on that man", Draken said and looked down at his feet, "usually, when a man in his position says, that he's busy, it means that he's screwing another woman".

"What do you mean by that?", I raised my eyebrow and looked directly at him.

"He is having sex with other woman", Draken is now directly looking at my e/c eyes.

A/n-ugh, why does everybody thinks Hanma is cheating? Smh, I wonder what y/n will do. Oh, and I like to mention that the next few chapters are inspired by Game of Thrones, so expect basically everything...everything.