Fears

🍒
There are too many things I can't tell you, will you accept the dangerous love?
🍒
Hanma's pov:

I stormed off Mikey's house and got into the car, Baji saw me and immediately started it to drive me back home. I know I wasn't in the right mindset to go home, so I told him to drive me to the docks. He nodded his head and started driving away. I looked back as we were getting far from the house, Draken was still standing on the door following the car with his eyes. I'm in trouble, I thought and fixed my tie, because it was getting tighter.
Baji stopped the car again and I got out slamming the door behind me. I walk to the end of the dock and I took a deep breath. Mikey, you piece of shit, I thought and I got even angrier. I started kicking everything around me, punching and throwing.

"Who do you think you are?!", I said out loud and clinched my fists, "If you think you will ruin my happiness, you're dead wrong".

Me and Mikey used to be friends, when we first started the gangs. I started Walhalla, when I was around 16 and he started Toman, when he was only 15. In the beginning we didn't have any problems back then, because Toman wasn't anything serious, nothing more than just fights and problems honestly, while we were working with other things. Then Mikey started involving himself more into my business, which I didn't really mind.

10 years ago:
Me and Mikey were standing at the exact same spot I am right now. We were talking about a lot of things, mostly our gangs.

"I'm good for now", I said after I checked the turnover for the day, "I think I'm ready to start something else to hide Walhalla from the world, I'll reopen the oil business".

"I'm thinking about giving up of Toman", he said with such sadness in his eyes. For Mikey his gang was more than bunch of kids fighting for their life. He created a strong friend group, which I admire him for. "My sister found out I am onto something, can't risk it", he said.

Y/n. Back then, and now ofc, I was so madly in love with her. She didn't even remember me, but I knew I'm destined to be with her one day and have children with her. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her at one party my uncle was hosting. She was dressed in long red dress, her hair was messy, but still beautifully placed on a ponytail. Her smile was so bright standing next to Mikey I couldn't help, but to fall in love with this girl.
When I told Mikey about my feelings for y/n, he snapped at me. We had a pretty big argument, we screamed and punched each other like we were at war. He told me I have no chance with her till he's alive.

"I will never let you have my sister, when your hands are covered in blood", he said at me and give me one last punch in the face, "you'll never have y/n till I'm alive!", he shouted.

Of course I didn't take him seriously. I knew what I wanted, so I started working hard to get more money and wealth for her. I was fighting and killing more, I was working very hard to get where I am now. I turned myself into the most dangerous man in the country for her..to provide for our future. That's how I got the nickname Grim reaper among the people here.

When I was finally wealthy enough to give y/n everything she wishes for, I had to make sure she accepts my marriage proposal

When I was finally wealthy enough to give y/n everything she wishes for, I had to make sure she accepts my marriage proposal. I knew she hated me back then, so I used other methods to win her. I make sure to get all of her family's money and leave them poor for a while. When that was done..I had to take care of Mikey.
Me and Kisaki were talking to the Haitani brothers. They were payed to kill him once and forever.

"I want him gone!", I said to them, "do what you wish, but I want Mikey out of the picture".

The plan was to kill him the night of the last Toman meeting in front of everyone there and put the end of the Manjiro Sano. But of course Draken was there and he caught us. Haitani did at least put him in a coma for a while, which bought me some time. I know what you're thinking, but I'm not a bad man. Well, I am, but I did all of this for the love of my life. I knew y/n is the girl I wanna marry.

Present day:
I took a deep breath again to calm down. I fix my jacket and I walked back to the car. Baji started the car and we drove off to my house. I was still irritated, but at least now I can pretend nothing's wrong. Now Mikey is back in the picture and I have to think fast. I have to be 2 steps ahead of him. If Mikey finds a way to see or talk to y/n, he'll tell her everything and it will be over. So, I need to make sure y/n doesn't have the need to leave the house. The rest I have to figure out eventually. I pulled out my phone and I called Kisaki. He was the only one, who knew who really am I.

"Yes, Hanma", he picked up and let out a sigh like I was the most annoying person on his planet. He always does this, I don't mind.

"Wait for me in my office, I'm coming home, we have something to discuss", I explained.

"What did you do? You good?", he started panicking like always.

"Manjiro Sano. This is the only thing I can tell you over the phone".

"Got it", he ended the call.

I put the phone back in my pocket and I tried to collect my thoughts. I need to be very, very careful now that Mikey is back. I can't let him near y/n or his people. Damn you, Mikey, you always have to ruin everything for me.