[5] Fear Will Kill You

X

I wake up the next morning grumpy as hell. I am not a morning person at all. I slide off my bed and tiredly rub my eyes. Going to my closet, I throw on a white tank top and some grey sweats. I run my fingers through my hair and my mind shifts to Justine. I smirk and leave my room.

Time to put her ass to work.

Now, who's room is she in? I snort to myself.

She's definitely in Stoke's room.

I walk down the hall to his door and throw it open, and just as I thought, she's in his room. She's sprawled out on the other side of his bed away from him. I tilt my head to the side and stare at her.

She's gonna get herself hurt a lot in this house. Me and Isaiah's tempers aren't that great. I mean Stoke too, but she already has him listed as a best kidnapper friend.

I laugh at my little joke and stride over to the bed. I sigh, leaning down and picking her up. She flinched, but stops and I walk out of the room. I get halfway down the hall and she starts thrashing. I tighten my grip on her and chuckle.

"Ah ah sweetheart, you need to calm down. Besides, it's working time." I can feel her eyes on me, but I don't look at her. I walk down the stairs and stand her on her feet. She sways, then falls to the ground. I roll my eyes and grab her by her arm, helping her up.

"Why are you so damn clumsy??" I asked. She shrugs.

"I'm not a morning person." She grumbles and I frown.

"Well, start getting use to being one."

Asshole, you're not a morning person either.

My mind scolds me and I scowl to myself.

Yeah, but I'm not a kidnapped bitch either!

I smirk as I shut that hypocrite thought down. I go and grab a bucket of cleaning products from the closet that I bought yesterday. I drop it in front of her and she jumps. I point at it.

"This is your equipment. You know how to use them, if not, figure it out. The living room and kitchen need to be spotless today, as well as two of the guys rooms. You can pick which two you want to do today. Got it?" She stares at the floor and nods. I growl at her and snap my fingers.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Justine." She drags her head up and her brown eyes bore into mine. She speaks softly.

"Sorry..." I freeze at that word.

She's sorry?

"What exactly are you sorry for, Justine?" She stares at me straight in the eyes this time.

"For not looking at you when you were talking... and for c-crying yesterday. It won't happen again." I blink rapidly.

She's apologizing for crying... she doesn't even know why.

"Are you apologizing because you saw how angry it made me?" She nods and I grit my teeth and lean closer to her face. Her eyes widen as I snarl at her.

"Well don't. I don't need your fucking sympathy or apologies." Her eyes gloss over and I grab her shoulders firmly.

"And I dare you to fucking cry again." She blinks rapidly, getting rid of the glossiness and I let her go.

"Well, start cleaning." She picks up the bucket and walks slowly to the kitchen, I follow her and watch her fill the bucket with soapy water. The rest of the time I just follow her, occasionally watching her while I text some bitches on my phone.