[6] Don't Get Too Excited

Justine

Oh god...

I widen my eyes as he slips his hand under my shirt. I shake with fear and instinctively, thrash around so he'll stop getting further up. His eyes turn hard and he growls, taking his hands off of me altogether. I take the opportunity to scream, but instead he backhands me across the face. I whimper out and tears spring to my eyes. He grabs a random shirt and starts ripping it to shreds. He picks up two pieces and uses one to tie my hands together and the other to put in my mouth as a gag.

I can't believe this.

I feel my tears about to brew over, but my mind drift off to X.

Would he be mad if he saw me crying even though I'm about to be raped?

I blink away my tears just in case and Isaiah travels his hands back up my shirt. He gets to my breasts and squeeze on them firmly. I'm freaking out right now.

Never have I ever been touched like this before.

I start shaking horribly and he leans down and kisses my neck.

"You still scared? This feels good, doesn't it baby?" He squeezes my breasts harder and I clamp my eyes shut tight.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

I start squealing as loud as I can as his hands slide down the huge shirt I'm wearing and to the waistband of the basketball shorts. He chuckles lowly.

"Even better, easy access." He placed both of his hands on either side of the shorts and yanks them roughly. They slide down to my mid thigh and I whimper louder. He goes for my underwear, when someone knocks on his door. Isaiah stops and shouts annoyed.

"WHAT!?" I feel relieved as X's voice booms from the other side.

"IS JUSTINE IN THERE?" Isaiah looks at me confused and laughs.

"Oh, is that the bitch's name? Nah, she's not in here, check with Stoke." He goes to pull down my underwear again and one second his door is perfectly fine and the next it's being spartan kicked open. It flies back hard into his wall and Isaiah straddles me, looking shocked. X comes in with his hair in a pineapple style and his fists balled to his side. He looks at our situation and glares at Isaiah striding to him. He lifts him up and off me by his bare arms and growls in his face.

"Don't you EVER fucking lie to me, nigga! I've told you about that shit!" X raised his arm, colliding his fist with Isaiah's face. Isaiah wobbles and suddenly goes limp in X's grasp. I widen my eyes as his eyes flutter close. X lets him go and Isaiah tumbles to the floor not moving at all. He sighs and looks at me and narrows his eyes. He walks over to me and stares at me intently.

Uh, isn't he gonna untie me??

I practically beg him with my eyes. He leans down and grabs the basketball shorts, pulling them back up to my waist. I sigh relieved and he moves to my arms, untying them. I quickly sit up and rub my wrists. He runs a hand through his hair and motions for me to get up. I stand and point to the room.

"I-I haven't finished yet..." He frowns and grabs my wrist, pulling me along.

"I didn't ask if you did." He walks towards his room and opens the door, pulling me inside. I expect it to smell like sweat and sex, but surprisingly it smells like men's body wash. He motions for me to sit on the bed and I look at it disgustingly. He narrows his eyes.

"What?" I scrunch up my nose.

"Can I just stand here?" He frowns.

"Why?" I shrug.

"Because you know..." I lightly bump my hands together like I'm silently clapping. His eyes go shocked and he presses his mouth in a thin line.

"I changed the sheets Justine, sit down." I nod and sit quickly. He stares at me seriously.

"Look, starting tonight, you have to start sleeping in my room." I widen my eyes in fear and stutter out.

"B-But I like s-sleeping in Stokeley's room." He shrugs.

"Okay, I'll put it like this for you. Sleep in Stoke's room, Isaiah will rape you. Sleep in mines, you'll keep your virginity for as long as you want." I blink rapidly and nod.

"Okay, I'll sleep in here." He smirks.

"Smart girl. Well, don't get too comfortable, we're going out." I sit up a little straighter.

"Out?" He shakes his head.

"Yeah. You won't be wearing all of my shit like you're wearing Stoke's. But don't get too excited, if you try anything, I will make sure you regret it." I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. He smiles tightly.

"Good. Now go get your clothes on that you took off and come back in here. We have some work to do."

jay-the-girl