[28] Shitty Reunion (Part 1)

Dwayne (Guy)

This girl, what is her deal? She's seriously gonna look me in my eyes and say that to me? Especially in the condition I have her in.

"What did you just say?" I raise my brows in disbelief.

She's really starting to annoy me. She's too much like Cleo. Smart mouth, an attitude, everything.

It's sickening.

"No. I'm not scared now. You cut me and it hurts, yeah, but I'm not scared. You can't kill me, well yet at least. You need me, right?" She smirks at me as I look down at her.

From my peripheral, I see her blood ooze from her cut and flow down her arm and over my fingers. I clench my teeth and hate the fact that she's right.

I need her to get X to me.

"You have a point Justine, I do need you so I can't do anything yet, but trust me, you will fear me. They always do." I tap her nose with my clean hand and she glares at me.

"Fear is nothing but our minds over thinking the worse. I really don't know what else could scare me at this point." She shrugs as if it's no big deal and I frown.

When did this girl get so hardheaded? She doesn't know what could scare her huh? I think I know would...

"So, not even, let's say the death of a loved one... would scare you?" I look down at her and she freezes.

Bingo.

"Don't even go there Guy, don't even." She shakes her head, already aware of what I'm getting. I grin sadistically.

"Mm, you don't like the sound of that do you?" I wait for her to speak and she doesn't. I grab her by the arm again.

"I didn't think so." I whisper softly. She rolls her eyes and I pull her the study and downstairs into Theo's living room. I notice when she starts to wobble and I smirk.

She's losing too much blood.

I let her go and she stumbles over to a couch and falls on it, clutching her arm. Zayn and Jason, look at us in shock. I go to the kitchen and wash Justine's blood off my hands.

"ZAYN! CALL THE HOUSE DOCTOR! TELL HIM IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I rinse and dry my hands off, then walk back into the living room. Justine's head is dropping down. I walk over to her and pull her head up by her chin, and pat her cheeks firmly.

"Uh-uh sweetheart, I need you to stay awake. Can't have you dying, you want to see Jahseh do you?" I smirk as she lightly nods her head.

"OF COURSE YOU DO!" I laugh deeply and let her face go. She tries to keep it up and I walk back in the kitchen, getting paper towels. I come back and wrap it around her cut. She wince and weakly smacks my hand away.

"I don't... need your... fucking help." She mumbles softly and I keep my grip around her arm.

"Maybe not, but I need you alive." I pat her head with my free hand and she weakly swats at me again. I laugh enjoying her weakness.

"You know, it's nice not hearing your mouth for once." I lean back on the couch, still holding her arm. She falls back too and her head hangs back.

"I can still... talk... dumbass." Her eyes blink slowly and I impatiently tap my foot.

Where the hell is the doctor?

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jason answers it. The doctor walks in and nods at me and I point to Justine.

"I think she's lost enough blood. I really need you to keep her alive for me. She's important." I let go of her cut arm, which soaked through the napkins, and reach in my pocket, pulling out a wad of cash, handing it to the doctor. He nods and starts getting to work. I sigh and decide to start preparing for me and X's meeting in two days.