[29] Shitty Reunion (Part 2)

Robb

Damn. They are deep in this house. Theo's boys and Guy's men. They really ain't playing.

I keep my hands in my pockets, just in case I need to take out my gun. I glance at Ool and he's doing the same. I snap my head to one of the guys standing by the study doors. He looks at his phone and walks off, leaving us with one dude. This would be the perfect chance to kill him, but X calls the shots and he said, we don't shoot unless we hear shots. I stare at the hall the guy went down and seconds later he comes back, dragging what I would think to be a dead body, except I can hear a whimper when he gets closer. I look harder and notice the girl.

Justine.

"Oh shit." Ool nudge me and I nod.

"I know."

I watch as he walks into the study with her and I can just imagine the look on X's face. I shake my head and look at Ool to see he's doing the same. Letting out a deep breath, I impatiently tap my foot.

I'm just ready to get this over with, kill some people and then go back home.

Just when I decide to get comfortable, I hear a shot go off. Me, Ool and the dudes in front of the study doors flinch. X's voice replays back in my head.

'Don't shoot unless you hear shots'

I definitely just heard a shot.

I snatch out my gun and shoot one of the dudes in the chest. His body bounces back and slides limply down in front of the study doors. The other guy looks at me like I'm crazy and starts running down the hall. Me and Ool chase after him.

"ROBB! WHY DID YOU SHOOT!?" Ool yells and I shoot a guy coming towards us.

"CAUSE X SAID TO SHOOT WHEN WE HEAR SHOTS!" I shoot around a corner, before running out. Ool stops and smiles.

"Oh, bet." He shoots at one of Theo's guys and takes them down. I go to shoot at Jason but I see a guy, creeping up behind Ool.

"OOL!" I watch intensely as he turns and quickly dodged the bullet being shot at him.

It doesn't hit him, but it has to hit something.

I jump out of the way as it whirls pass me and hits Jason in the arm. He falls down, screaming loudly, clutching his arm.

"FUCK! I'm gonna fucking kill you two!" He continues yelling and whining like a bitch, while I pat him down and take his gun and shoot him dead. I look around Theo's living room and see bullet holes in almost everything and a good amount of dead bodies on the floor. I nod slowly.

"We're doing damn good for just the two of us." I walk over to Ool, doing our handshake.

"Hell yeah." He chuckles and we both freeze as Isaiah runs from around a corner. Ool aims, ready to take the shot, but I stop him.

"Nah, lets beat his ass first." I smirk and Isaiah laughs.

"If that's how you want to do it Robb, Ool. Let's go." He drops his gun and kicks it over by the nearest wall. Ool chuckles lowly.

"Oh, you're about to get fucked up." He kicks his gun over too and i follow suit.

"Let's do it."

~•~

Justine

I told Stokeley not to do it, but he probably couldn't hear me though. I could barely hear myself.