[8] We'll Have Problems

Justine

"Please... PICK SOME DAMN PANTIES ALREADY!" I flinch at his harsh tone as X scolds me inside of Victoria's Secret.

It's not my fault I'm not a sexy seducer who lives in this store.

"Come on, let's start with yoga pants or some shit. You like those, right?" He asks sighing and I nod and he grabs my hand, dragging me over and away from the panties. We get over by the rack and I hesitantly look through them. X groans.

"I don't believe this shit. Every girl I take shopping attacks the racks, every girl but you." He shakes his head and I frown.

"Well I'm not every girl. So you take a lot of girls out and buy them nice things?" I finally find some yoga type pants and throw four pairs over my arm. I turn from the rack and X takes them from me, holding them.

"Yeah, I do. Ready to pick out some panties now?" I blush and he laughs.

"Justine, it's not like you're picking them out for me. Just pick what looks 'cute' to you." I nod and he sighs.

"What's your bra size?" I widen my eyes at the question and I stutter out.

"W-Why do you w-wanna know?" He rolls his eyes and turns me around by my arm and throws up my shirt. I gasp as his fingertips brush against my back and he fiddles with my bra tag. He puts my shirt back down and turns me around.

"You were taking too damn long. I'm going to pick out some 34B bras out while you do the panties. You don't care, do you?" I shrug and he stares at me hard.

"Well you're not gonna care today. Go pick out some panties and if I come over there and you have none, I'm picking them out and I'll make sure they're very intimate and revealing. Understand?" I nod frantically and he sighs.

"Aight, don't try no funny shit either." I nod again and he walks away. I let out a deep breath and walk over to the panties. I stare at them skeptically.

Too much for an innocent girl like me.

I run my fingers along some navy blue ones and pick them up. I check the size and put them down to get smaller ones. I soon start to get excited about how cute some of these are and get wrapped up in them, so wrapped up that I don't notice a guy approaching me.

"Those are very nice panties you chose." I glance up quickly and a guy with dark tousled hair and brown eyes is staring at me amusingly. His features are innocent, but his grin says that he's anything but. He smirks and runs his hands over the panties I'm holding.

"Hmm you didn't even pick up any thongs, gorgeous." He grins and I babble out quickly.

"I-I'm not a big fan of them." He chuckles.

"You should be. You'd look ravishing in them." He winks and I quickly turn my head, looking around. The guy chuckles again.

"X doesn't need to come and save you... I'm harmless." I suck in a deep breath and his eyes twinkle with excitement.

"Oh, I know him... unfortunately. You shouldn't be with him, he's so degrading to women." He smiles showing all of his teeth and continues.

"But, you look too boring for him. No offense gorgeous." I roll my eyes.

"None taken." He hisses.

"Oo, feisty. You must be good in bed, that's why you're with him, huh?" I open my mouth to about to release the smartass in me, but X's voice booms from behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing here Zayn?" The guy known as Zayn grins and stares at me while talking.

"Just getting to know this gorgeous girl. I must say, I'm surprised to see you with such an innocent flower. Where are all your whores?" He winks at me and I blush on a cue. X snarls over my head.