(4) Athrúgir

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy the Movie

.

"He's entering the cave!" Yaya said while flying on the air.

"He must be have gotten the power sphere!" Fang screamed, frustrated with Adudu always making their missions harder.

"I'll go there! Larian Laju! (Running Speed!)" Ying runs to the cave, running after Adudu.

.

.

A few minutes has passed, Ying came back with her pale face.

"Ying! Why's your face is so pale?" Yaya asked Ying concerned about her.

"There....hah.... there... hah.... is...!" Ying pantly tried to explain as her face panicking.

"Calm down, Ying! Try explain slowly.." BoBoiBoy quickly acted before she gets more panic.

"Hufh... okay. I found Adudu, but..." All of her memories in the cave passed through her head as she continues explaining.

.

.

Ying running exploring the cave with the help of flashlight on her suit's helmet. The cave is dark and empty, only filled with small rocks. The more deeper she runs, the cave gets more bigger.

After long running, she founds sticky blue liquid on the ground in front of her. Ying don't have time to react and stops, she ended up stuck on the sticky liquid.

"Ugh..! It's so sticky..!" Ying has a hard time getting off of that sticky liquid... let's just call it slimes.

Soon after that, a sound of footsteps can be heard. The sound of the footsteps get bigger and bigger, more bigger than the sound of Warrest's footsteps earlier. The cave around Ying was shaken by the footsteps.

Ying becomes panicked, "Aiya! What's that..?! Quickly.. let go..!" Ying tried harder to escape from the slime.

The sound of the footsteps become nearer and a creature bigger than Warrest can be seen. The creature only stands in front of Ying, stared at her. The creature then come nearer to Ying and sniffs her.

 The creature then come nearer to Ying and sniffs her