-(5)- Collapse

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy the Movie

.

"Thank you so much, because you saved Aisbot and give us a safe place to stay. I promise I'll reply your kindness one day." Athrúgir lowered his body, bowed in front of the team.

"No, no- It is our job to make you safe, hehe-" BoBoiBoy is a little bit surprised by Athrúgir's act.

"You guys even fixed Aisbot who was really broken, it must be really hard to fix him. I've never seen Aisbot like this." Athrúgir turns his view to Aisbot who is resting himself on power sphere charger.

Aisbot who is destroyed by an alien's attack, now is back like new again.

"Cool, right~? Your Aisbot is healthy again with my fixing power spheres skills!" Amato said as he proud with his masterpiece. He's relieved that they has saved another power sphere in danger, what a fate if Adudu managed to bring Aisbot far to his home.

"Fortunately we managed to stop Adudu from running away. If not, Aisbot will get more broken because of the cave is collapsed.." Yaya remembers the scene of them in the cave as she gets more angrier with Adudu.

Wait? What happened in Athrúgir's cave?

.

.

"Are you serious?" Athrúgir stared at Amato with serious face.

"Yes." Amato stared back at Athrúgir with serious face.

"Won't I just bother you?" Athrúgir stared at Amato with more serious face.

"Cattus stay with us in TAPOPS Station and he did not bothers us at all, Cattus even helps us on a mission." BoBoiBoy said.

Now he mentioned it, they remember the time when Cattus go with them on a mission where they have to fight hundreds of pirates. Cattus accidentally steps on a button that stop the enemy's bombs from destroying the planet in the last seconds, Cattus really saved their lifes.

"There's a creature like me there?-"

"Adudu!" Fang suddenly screamed, he pointed at Adudu.

"Muahhahahhaha! You are going to be mine, Aisbot!" Adudu has woken up from fainting, currently holding a weapon and targets his weapon at Aisbot.

Then, he pulled the trigger. A net shooted from the weapon trapped Aisbot, and electrocute Aisbot until he fainted.

"Aisbot!"

"Grr... how dare you!" Athrúgir jumped Athrúgir jumped to the ceiling of the cave. He put strengths into his legs, then he pushed his feet against the wall and flew towards Adudu. Ready to attack.

Athrúgir's body returned to being big, but not as big as when he first appeared.

Athrúgir became more close to Adudu, started to attack. But his attack is blocked by Probe who's in his Mecha Probe mode. Athrúgir almost attacked Probe, Probe quickly take out his weapons. Without wasting times Probe shoots Athrúgir, Athrúgir nimbly dodged the shot and kicks Probe into the cave wall.