-((6))- Planet Criorca

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy and Mechamato, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy Movie 2

.

"Okay, everyone's here?"

"Everybody's here, Admiral!"

"Great. Then teleport us now, Ochobot." Admiral Amato ordered Ochobot who's been flying besides him.

"Okay!" Ochobot responded. Ochobot's body started to glow while he's collecting amount of energies to open a teleportation portal.

"Eh? Where are we going to, Admiral?" Gopal asking with his confused face, "I thought we were going to train here?"

"Hahaha, no.. no.. We're going to a better place rather than this empty room." Admiral Amato said as he's smirking. Oh god, he's smirking, I have a bad feeling about this and I'm going to build my own grave because I'm 'berdikari(independent)'.

Ochobot's already done collecting his energies, and preparing himself to open a portal "Opening the portal! Kuasa Teleportasi! (Teleportation Power!)"

A light beam coming from Ochobot's glowing body and created a teleportation portal in front of them. After the portal's completely open, Ochobot's body stopped glowing.

"Everyone ready?" Admiral Amato asked as he walked in front of them.

"Ready!" The Kokotaim team answers in unison.

"Let's get in." Admiral Amato is the first one who takes a step to the portal, followed by the others except Ochobot.

"Good luck, BoBoiBoy."

.

.

"What planet is this?!"

Pink crystals standing everywhere, the tree leaves is purple, and... fireflies? A unique weird looking plants was seen around the crystals and trees. They feel that they are in a fantasy story.

"This is Planet Criorca. This planet has many rare crystals like these, and also these unique types of plants that can only be found on some planets." Admiral Amato explains to them while pointing at one of the plants for example.

The teenagers was awed by the beauty of the crystals, especially Ying and Yaya. The crystal gives off a pink aura, glowing as the fireflies that flying nears the aura turns into pink.

"Woah!! The fireflies turns into pink too!" Ying said with her eyes shine impressed.

"What kind of... crystal is this? I've never seen it in any books I've read!" Yaya asked in curious.

The crystals have various sizes. The crystal's colour is pink, with many kind of colours glowing inside of the crystal. They've never seen a crystal like this.

 They've never seen a crystal like this