(7) Game

(note : This Fanfiction comes from the imagination of a fan of the animation show BoBoiBoy and Mechamato, there might be some changes from the original show.

Author is not fluent in English and there may be many grammar mistakes, really help it if you could point out the mistakes so in hope the author could learn from mistakes and the Fanfic would get better in future.

Criticisms, suggestions, and comments regarding this Fanfiction are highly welcomed.)

Pict from : BoBoiBoy Movie 2

.

"Don't run from me! Jari Bayang! (Shadow Hands!)"

"Hey! That's not fair! Akar Berduri! (Ensnaring Thorns!)"

"Tendangan Supersonik! (Supersonic Kick!)"

"Tumbukan Padu! (Power Punch!)"

Four of them was chasing Amato who's flying using Mecha Jet. They competes with each other using their powers.

Behind the trees, someone's hiding..

.

.

"They becomes more crazier.. But, in this game, I'm the one who's going to win! Hehehe, Gopal A.R. Kumar, with his genius plan, in action!"

Gopal was seen carrying tree branches of a certain size. He collects tree branches that was on the ground, and searching for more.

"Fifteen... Hah! That's it! Sixteen!" Gopal find the last piece of branches he needed, he quickly rans to it and collects the branch on the ground.

As he was about to stand, BoBoiBoy at high speed run past him as BoBoiBoy uses his power.

"BoBoiBoy Blaze! COME HERE, YOU--"

That definitely scares Gopal. He jumps backwards in shock with his horrified face. Looks like BoBoiBoy didn't notice Gopal as he was moving in high speed.

"HIHHH! HUHUHuhuh- I want to go home.." Gopal was about to scream as he remembers his plan. He doesn't want any of them knows what his plan, of course.

Back focusing to his plan, Gopal runs to a place, not too far from his position right now.

Four trees gathered. Gopal puts the tree branches in between of the trees carefully, the tree branches fit between the trees almost perfectly.

"Perfect! Now.... Tukaran Gula-Gula Getah! (Bubblegum Transformation!)" Gopal uses his power to the tree branches, changing the tree branches into a sticky bubblegums.

"Now... only need to wait for them to comes here.. hah..." Gopal immediately hides behind the bushes.

Gopal doesn't know if his plan will work or not. Gopal feels that his plan is definitely going to fails, but... at least he works hard with his last few braincells.

.

.

"Tendangan Super Kuat! (Super Powerful Kick!)" Yaya trying to kick Admiral Amato, by increasing the force of gravity on her legs so Yaya can kick stronger and faster.

Amato act fast, he immediately made Mecha Shield and managed to blocks Yaya's attack, even though he's slightly thrown off backwards by Yaya's power.

"Mecha Blaster!" Amato takes out his weapon again, shoots it towards Yaya.