pinch

"BOOM!" That was the sound of your classroom door collapsing onto the floor. "I am here!" You and naruto both said at the same time. The both of you were sweating bullets and the classroom was silent. You looked up to see a stunned man, he had long brown hair and a scar on his nose. It took him a while but he seem to get out of his shocked state. "You two are extremely late! Do you have anything to say for yourselves?" You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

You looked behind you to see Naruto who was glaring at our teacher. He seem to feel you staring because he stopped glaring and looked at you. Yall stared at each other for a few seconds before naruto's lips moved into a twisty smile. You also started to smile slightly Before the two of you burst out in a fit of laughter. Tears were coming out of your eyes and you doubled over grabbing onto your stomach in pain. Naruto was on the floor laughing so hard his face turned red. You both couldn't stop laughing while your teacher just stared at the two of you completely confused. The class was still shocked by you and Naruto's bursting into the classroom. Now they were more surprised. Everything was quiet except for you and naruto's laughter.

"Quiet you two! If I hear another peep your both out of this class!" Yall were instantly silenced. "You go sit over there!" he pointed at you and directed you to sit by some raven-haired boy. He then told naruto to sit at the back of the classroom. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher seemed to have calmed down. "I'm (Y/N) Haruno...Uzumaki" Some of my classmates gasped loudly while naruto laughed. "YOU MARRIED NARUTO!" some stupid rando kid asked. Your face heated up and Naruto blushed brightly. "no you idiot!"

"AHEM! quiet down, class." He looked at naruto as if saying "your turn"

"I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I'M GOING TO BE HOKAGE!" The class started laughing loudly. Naruto clenched his jaw and frowned. You felt bad for him because of how badly everyone thought of him. "I believe you naruto!" You yelled at him. He looked at you with wide eyes before smiling brightly.

A few hours have passed since you got here. You still haven't seen your sister and was a little worried. The boy beside you was focused on the lesson and you couldn't help but admire his feature's. His hair was pitch black and shaped into a duckbutt. His eyes were also dark and really stood out on his pale face. "Cute", you whispered. His head snapped in your direction. He glared at you before saying, "Why are you staring at me, fan-girl." His words irked you. How could he think ME of all people would be his fangirl. Yea he's cute but that's the only thing he is. "Nice hair duckbutt." He frowned and turned back to the lesson.

He sneakily reached over to your arm and pinched it. He started laughing when you scowled at him.

"yup this is going to be a long year"....