Cleaning

"You're not going home until you cleaned off every single drop of paint!" Naruto scrubbed the walls harder before saying "so what? It's not like anyone is waiting at home for me!"

Poor naruto..he's all alone. With a determined face you grabbed on the wash rags and started to cleaning the stone faces  with naruto.  He turned to you with a surprised face. "(Y/n) you really are an Angel." He smiled brightly while turning back around to clean. "Well of course I would help you Naruto." Even though it was late and the sun was starting to set. You stayed out with your best friend to clean. "How about after you two finish cleaning I take you out to get ramen?" Your eyes lighted up at the mention of delicious mouthwatering Ramen~

"Now that's some serious motivation!" Naruto started cleaning at top speed and so did you.

It was late when the two of you finished. And you three were currently eating ramen. "Naruto give me some of yours because I finished mine!" You put your chopsticks into naruto bowl and tried to get some of his food.  "No way (Y/N)! I love ya but this ramen is all mine." He moves his food away from you.

You smirked in your head before placing a grim look on your face. You pouted you're lips and teared up. "F-Fine." You could see Naruto look at you from the corner of your eye. You could tell he felt bad for making you "cry". He grabbed some noddles with his chopstick and turned back to you. "Here, you can have some." You opened your mouth and shut your eyes waiting for him to put the ramen in your mouth. "Thank you", you said with a mouth full of ramen. Naruto blushed and continued eating. Iruka Sensei watched you two interact.

"Naruto why did you paint the hokage faces? Don't you know who they are?"
.....
You stopped listening to their conversations and zoned out. You thought about your Sister and how the two of you haven't talked for a while. She would ignore you at home and at school. You missed her dearly and hoped she would start talking to you again...
. "(Y/n)!"
"Huh?"
"I've been calling you for forever!"
"Sorry naruto, I have a lot on my mind."
"It's fine, iruka Sensei left already. Let's go to my house!" You smiled softly before agreeing.

The blond haired boy and the (h/c) haired girl stayed awake talking and practicing for Graduation test. While you were at the top of your class your best friend had lots of trouble when it came to cloning. Even with the help of you he couldn't get the hang of it. The two of you fell sleep on Narutos bed.