Overpowered

"This fog's so thick. I can't see ahead."

"You know what else is thick?

My heart"

No one laughed...

.

.

.

"wow! It's huge!

"You know-" Sasuke slapped a hand over your mouth.

"Hey keep it down. I told you no talking. why do you think where traveling like this. We don't want them to see us."

Kakashi started talking to Mr. Tazuna, but I didn't pay attention.

"The water looks so cool." You poked your head over the ship and looked into the water.

You knew it probably wasn't the smartest idea but boredom makes people do crazy things. You leaned over until your face was inches away from the water. You looked at your reflection and smiled. You looked different from everyone else in your village but you didn't mind. In fact, you liked it, you could remember your parents telling you how that made you special. They were the people who made you as confident as you were, and you couldn't thank them enough for it. "I'm smexy." you giggled.

The boat rocked slightly and you fell right into the deep cold lake. "(Y/N)!" Sasuke and Naruto both pulled you out of the water. You were shivering like a wet cat. "(Y/N) here take my blanket." Naruto handed you a cover he had taken out of his bag. He wrapped it around you. "T-T-Thanks." While you snuggled your face into the blanket Kakashi was lecturing you about my maturity. He kept talking about acting your age and all it made you think was: How did I find him so attrative when we first meant? You ignored him and leaned on Naruto's shoulder. Naruto wrapped his arm over your shoulder so you could feel more of his body heat. After Kakashi's lecture, Sakura lectured you too. She lectured you all the way to shore.

Time skip

You and Naruto walked ahead of the group. You have warmed up already but Naruto refused to let you get away from him. He said that you needed to stay by something warm, and he was indeed warm. Sasuke walked up to match you and Naruto's pace. He walked beside me, this caused Naruto to think back on what happened with those chunin Ninja. Even though you did all the work Naruto could never be mad at you for being stronger than him. So he choose to go against Sasuke as if he was the one who fought againts those Ninjas. Naruto ran away from me and Sasuke and started throwing Kuni into the bushes. Everyone was already on one edge so this didn't help at all. "Naruto." You were about to go stop your friend when Sasuke pulled your arm back. "Hn" was all he said. But you somehow understood him. So you stayed put, and continued to walk side by side with Sasuke.

Naruto threw another Kuni and Sakura smacked him on the head. "Stop throwing Kuni Naruto. You're not cool!" Naruto started crying. "But sakura there really is someone over there, believe it!"

Kakashi went to see what Naruto had hit and saw a scared white bunny. fighting for its life while a Kuni bearly missed his head. "Look what you did Naruto." Naruto looked over sakura's shoulder and saw the rabbit he almost killed. "I'm sorry little rabbit. I'm sorry." He cried hugging the poor animal. "Look out!" Everyone jumped to the floor, you watched as a flying sword came from nowhere and crashed onto a tree. A shirtless man with a cow cosplay on appeared on top of the sword. "Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Did I get the right?" Sasuke gasped from beside you. "huh? Kakashi is sasuke's dad? I never knew..." Sasuke glared at you. "no, that's not how it works dobe!"

You shrugged, "what's a Sharingan?"

Sasuke explained and you didn't listen at all.... You would soon come to regret not listening to him.