friend-zoned

"Naruto stop moving!" I yelled rubbing the white and red paint off his face. He kept trying to push me away but as a good parent, I needed to take care of my imbecile child. "(Y/N) let me go! I want to take my picture like this!" I sighed and finally let go of the Squirmy blond. "Naruto you don't always need to stand out. It's okay to be like everyone else once in a while."
He pouted before saying, "it's an ART piece! It's so cool, and everyone will love it." Naruto grabs my wrist and started making his way toward the picture site. "Naruto you are so lucky I love you," I said with a sigh. Naruto blushes and looked at me with wide eyes.
" I didn't know you liked me like that?!
Jeez (Y/N) I know I'm soooo great but if I'm being honest it would be an honor to date you too, we are the most amazing people in our class after all." He started rambling while I just stared at his cute face. "Awww naruto! You are so sweet...but that's not what I meant."
"Huh?"
"I love you like a friend."
"Oh..."
"Are you mad?"
"No...I honestly didn't care in the first place actually." Naruto turned around and started walking again. But this time he didn't hold onto my wrist.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Listen kid are you sure you want me to take your picture like that?" Naruto scowled before saying. "yes of course! come on, come on!"
The older man sighed before getting behind his big camera. "Don't blame me later, say cheese." The older man said.

After the picture was taken Naruto had forgotten all about the conversation we had only minutes ago. "Naruto you kinda do look cool in your picture," I said with a smile. He nodded vigorously. "Yes! Yes! I look really cool! Let's go show the old man Hokage!"

It only took a few minutes to get to the Hokage's office. And like you expected he didn't approve. And like usual when things don't go his way... "Transform!" A busty blond woman with clouds covering her private areas appears.
"Pretty please hokage~" the female version of Naruto said. This caused the old man to almost get an early death. He bled from his nose so violently that it pushed his chair back causing him to fall. "Naruto this form is pretty cool," I said poking my hand through the cloud. Because I ended up poking Naurto's butt he transformed out of the Jutsu. "(Y/N) what the heck was that for?! Are you trying to sabotage my plans of beating the old man?!" He screamed in my face. "First of all no. Second of all, I thought the cloud would be hard..." he sighed before putting his attention on the Hokage who had finally recovered from naruto's Jutsu.

"That's the sexy Jutsu you say, very tricky. Much too tricky don't do it again."
Naruto laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head. " And where is your headband Naruto you're supposed to be wearing it."
I laughed and answered for Naruto. "He's not putting it on until the orientation, because he doesn't want to get it dirty."  Naruto nodded at my words. The Hokage glanced at me before quickly turning back to Naruto. "So you want your headband nice But your ninja registration form makes you look like a clown. Look at this picture you can't even tell who it is." I snickered and agreed with the old man. Naruto was very silly to think his picture was going to work. "At least (Y/N) knew what she was doing. You should follow in your friend's footsteps Naruto. She is a star student and rarely gets in trouble." The Hokage bragged on me which low key made me feel superior but I would never express when naruto is getting scolded.  "Thank you Hokage, I try. But I think I should be leaving now. I don't want to intrude in your and Naruto's time." I said with a straight face.
"(Y/N) don't go! Stay here pleaseeeee," Naruto begged while giving me puppy dog eyes.

 I tried not to listen and continued to walk to the door. In all honesty, I just wanted to get out of that room.It is so boring to hear them talk about this and that and bla bla bla. When I was about to open the door some short kid burst in running head first into me. "Owwww! What the heck!" I yelled in pain. The little boy looked about 9, he was just laying on top of me with no intention of moving. "Hey, dork! Get off my best friend!" Naruto yelled pulling the little brunette by his neck collar. "I'm here to defeat the Hokage and become the best Hokage ever! You set a trap making me fall into that old lady!" 

"Huh?!"

All of a sudden another man ran in and yelled for the " honorable grandson". He was dressed in all Black with bandages wrapped around his calves. I sighed for the 100 times today. "I knew I should have left before all these people came in," I said with a bored tone.
"Hey let go of him!" The man dressed in black yelled.  " he's the honorable grandson of the third Hokage."
The short brat smiled arrogantly as if he thought Naruto of all people would care about that. I stood up and went to sit on the desk the Hokage was sitting by. He looked at me briefly before asking, "how do you always put up with Naruto?" I smiled sweetly and said, "how do you always put up with your grandson."
He nodded his head, "fair point."
We both turned back to the Circus in front of us. "What's the matter, tuff guy? Can't do it because I am the Hokage's grandson?!"
Naruto like always got mad and started yelling back at the literal child. "I don't care if it was your grandmother! Don't touch MY (Y/N)!" He then rocked the lights out of the kid.
"MY GOD NARUTO WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I screamed and ran up to the poor unconscious child. I cradled him in my arms and rubbed his head. "Naruto come help me!"
Said male pouted, "but name he touched you! And you said you don't like when random people touch you!" He said trying to make me understand his reasoning.
"Naruto you don't get it, he's a child, and plus it was an accident," I said softly. Naruto went on his knee and helped me wake up the poor boy. Of course, he was pouting the whole time, but he was still helping.