First Mission

"Sasuke I'm at point B"
"Sakura I'm at point C!"
"Naruto I'm at point A!"
"(Y/N) where are you?" Kakashi asked. 

Kakashi felt a tap on his shoulder.
"I got the target Sensei."
He sighed and looked down to see you and their target, you were cuddling the cat.
"(Y/N) you know you were supposed to wait for the team. You have teammates for a reason."
You looked up at your teacher. "I know, but this cat was so cute I couldn't resist." Kakashi didn't respond. He pats your head. "Fine, but rely on your team more next time, okay?"
You smiled brightly, "yes Sensei!"

Time skip~

"Nooo! I want to go on a real mission!"
Naruto yelled at the Hokage.
Iruka decided to include himself into the two-way convo between naruto and the Hokage.

 "How dare you! You're just a rookie Genin with no experience! Like everyone else you start with simple missions to prove yourself!" Naruto yelled back and I didn't stop him. After all I agreed, these missions were boring-ass heck. I want something that makes my heart race. And no... not Sasuke-  Anyways...
" babysitting is not a mission a stupid ch"- Kakashi smacked naruto upside his head.
The Hokage started talking but you didn't pay attention to the old geezer. "Hey Naruto, what did you have for dinner last night?" You asked.
"(Y/N) you should know! Ramen Ramen and more Ramen!" You frowned, that definitely was not healthy. "Naruto how about you come over to my place and I make you some dinner, or better yet my mom can!"
"LISTEN!" You both turned to look at the Hokage.

 "You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something but I'm not the little brat that always used to pull pranks  all the time!"
"Didn't you pour chalk on Sensei's head two days ago..."
"Umm no!"
"...."
"So be it! Since you are so determined. You'll be bodyguards on this C-ranked mission."

"Send in our visitor."

The smell of booze was strong. An older man with all gray hair and a bottle of alcohol walked into the room.
"what's this?  It's a bunch of little snot-nose kids?"
"And you! The little one with the stupid look on your face. Do you really expect me to believe your ninja?"

Not surprisingly to you, Naruto was as tall as Sakura, and Sasuke was the tallest. Naruto had gotten taller only because he wasn't only eating ramen like before. Ever since you started bringing him more healthy food from your home. It helped him grow like he was supposed to. Now you were the shortest...Great

 "hey don't talk about my best friend like that old man!" Naruto was about to attack the old man but you pulled him back. "It's fine Naruto. Please don't attack the people we're supposed to help." You were clearly hurt but you didn't want Naruto to lash out. "If you say so..." 

Time skip~

"Yea!!! Alright!" Naruto was extremely excited, and you couldn't understand why.
"Am I really supposed to rest my life with this runt?" The builder said.
"He's with me and I'm a jonin."
Before Naruto could say anything rude to the bridge builder you distracted him.
"Naruto let's hold hand!" You said.
Naruto completely forgot why he was angry as soon as you talked to him.
"Sure!"
He grabbed your hand causing everyone on your team including the bridge builder to gasp.
They all thought the same thing.
She's good.
.
.
.
Kakashi was talking about teachery things the whole walk, which you and Naruto didn't pay attention to.
The two of you were a few feet in front of everyone. You still had your hand interlocked with Naruto's as you both walked in step with each other. He was calm when he was with you....most of the time.

You saw a puddle a few feet in front of you and let go of Naruto's hand. "A puddle!" You ran over to it and jumped, splashing the water everywhere. "Naruto come jump with me!"
He was reluctant, only because they were currently on a mission but he couldn't say no to you. "Okay!" He joined you, and the two of you jumped and splashed in the small puddle. "Cmon guys, or we'll leave you behind!" Kakashi yelled.
You and Naruto ran back to your team with a smile. Once you and Naruto were caught up chains wrapped around Kakashi's body. The Ninjas pulled until Kakashi exploded into little pieces. Everyone was scared, some even screamed in terror.
Sasuke and you remained calm. You were calm because you didn't really care about what was happening, Sasuke was calm because he's Emo🤦🏾‍♀️.
The two Ninjas went after Naruto next, which you could not allow. "This is what you get for stepping on us ya brat!" They said at the same time.
You grabbed their chain which was connected to one of each of their hands. You pulled the chain until they came flying towards you. That's when you took a Kuni and ducked stabbing it through their legs. Quickly immobilizing them. They screamed in pain but you did stop there. You grabbed another two Kuni and were about to stab them again but someone grabbed your arms.

It was Sasuke...
"You already won, let it be."
You dropped the Kuni and Sasuke let you go.
"Didn't even give me a chance to show off my skills (Y/N)". Sasuke said smirking at you.
You smirked back, "try harder next time slowpoke."

You went over to Naruto, the stranger people were able to scratch him without you knowing. And that angered you much more than you thought it would.  Kakashi finally appeared, not surprising you at all, it was obvious he was faking it.
"Naruto, sorry I didn't help you right away. I just didn't think you freeze up like that." Kakashi said before walking over to you. "Good job (Y/N) you were able to stop them before me. But you again worked without the help of your teammates."
You didn't respond instead, you stared at Naruto. You were worried about his cut, the poison could kill him if you didn't act fast.
"Naruto" Sasuke spoke softly
"What?"
"Are you hurt? Scary-cat."
"Sasuke don't tease him when he's poisoned! You bully!" You slapped Sasuke upside his head and ran to Naruto.
"Naruto doesn't move. Or the poison will spread!" Kakashi yelled at Naruto.
"Don't worry I know what to do!"

"Sucky sucky Jutsu!!!!"
(Nah jk she didn't say this...or did she....)

You placed your lips over Naruto's wound and sucked the poison out.
"I guess that's one way..." Kakashi said.
"(Y/N) don't! You'll get poisoned too!"
"That's not how that works dummy," Sasuke said before rolling his eyes at Naruto's stupidity
You sucked the last bit of poison out and spit it on the ground. "There! good as new!"
"Thanks (Y/N)..." Naruto was a blushing mess per usual. "Okay love birds let's go!"

After Kakashi talked to the bridge builder and the people that attacked us. We started walking again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: About to meet bae Haku