Chapter 12 { Break up }

Tay's p.o.v.

Okay... My life has turned into a total kdrama at this point. Like I already have a boyfriend but I'm in love with my best friend. And as I watch a lot of dramas, I surely hate those protagonists who like fall in love with someone else when they already have a partner. So I'm gonna breakup with New before something between me and Off starts. And even if nothing starts between us I need to breakup with New... Cause I don't feel like that towards him... I just can't feel like that towards him... Our relationship has turned into a cage... I have free both of us from this cage... I will do it at any cost!

“Hey Tay!" Off said and slapped my back pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Uh what?"

“Bro how did your tone towards me changed like this?" Uh seriously Off? Don't call me bro. You have lost the right to call me bro anymore.

“Ow what do you mean?"

“You are taking in a softer tone with me. What happened, huh?"

“What? Nothing!'

“Eh you need help with New? I know that he'll fight with you. Or did he fought with you already?"

“No... Well... There's something about that... I need to tell you..."

“What?"

“I will break up with New..."

“Huh? What?! Like seriously?!"

“Um."

“Why?! Like I took to have a self reflection on yourself! And now you wanna breakup with him?"

“Isn't it something you always wanted to happen?"

“Yes, but you know that... Like... New will think that I convinced you to break up with him... And if he says bad about me to Gun... My chances will be finished..."

“Wait you were being serious about Gun?"

“Did I looked like I was joking?"

“Well... I thought you were just playing around..."

“Okay but I wasn't. Anyways, I won't stop you. Go and break up him, I'm always here with you."

“Are you sure?"

“Hmmm."

“What if Gun stops talking to you?"

“Common Tay! I love you more than anyone, Gun is just a new guy who came into my life. You are my best friend since a decade already. I obviously do love you more and care about you more. It'll be fun it get sad together. We can drink together after my shift ends at the bar. Right?"

“Um... Thank you Off..."

“Common don't thank me! You will have to pay for drinks!"

“Hmmm."

“Okay then... Go for it Tay! I'll be rooting for you. Hope you'll be happier." If you stop liking Gun, I'll surely be happier.

After classes I texted New and asked him to meet up. Like during the whole class Arm taught me how to break with New. God he just don't know how to shut up. Even though some of his tricks were interesting and may would've worked too. But yeah I'mma do it my way.

“Hi Tay." New said with a smile as soon as our eyes met.

“Hi New..."

“How was your beach trip?"