Chapter 22 { Trying }

Off's P.O.V.

Uh I.... I don't know how to go inside the house... Like Nanon is gonna be mad for sure. He might like everything but attention. Like at this very moment his own fucking own brother is in all the news trending on Twitter because he kissed the son of one of the most successful business man in Thailand. Uh Nanon is going to kill me! He is surely going to kill me!

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. In a minute the door opened and Nanon my beloved brother appeared in front of me. For a moment I lost my breath and entered inside the house. Nanon silently sat on a chair and looked at me sternly asking for his answers silently but I just couldn't gather the courage to answer him.

“What is all these Off?"

“I------I Nanon I.... I was just trying to stop Tay from leaving... I didn't meant to-"

“You know it very well that what answer I am asking for."

“I----I... I love him..."

“Um... But you know it very well that what problems you already have caused and what problems are coming, right?"

“Um..."

“Great. Best of luck then."

“And you are not going to say anything?"

“And what do you want me to say? Do you want me to be shocked that you are gay? Or you want me to oppose your love?"

“I just thought that you might not support it... Plus you hate attention..."

“Uh I know I hate attention but I love you don't I?"

“Damnshit! I love you too!" I said in a awe tearing up. I hugged Nanon tightly. He patted my back lightly and then pulled away from the hug.

“Enough already! Go get freshened up and come to eat. I've made your favorite Curry."

“Okay! I'll be right back!" I said and headed to my room. I freshened up and had dinner with Nanon. I am so glad that he is so accepting towards me even though I created such a scene at the airport. After dinner I just didn't dared to visit twitter. Like I'm the top news all good and bad things are being spoken about me at this moment. Honestly I have gave a lot to Tay and me already like a relationship which we were supposed to hide is all public right now. I just don't know how to just accept this fact. My brain isn't functioning at all. I just didn't wanted it but yeah this idiot Tay. It's all his fucking fault! Dumbass! I decided to check out our university's private group to know what they all are thinking.

«Gays»

«I knew that Tay is gay»

«Gay best friends»

«Awe they are so cute!»

«Such a disgrace they are to the society!»

«Damn now I feel single!»

*Ring ring*

I checked my phone and yeah it was Tay who is calling. I answered the call.

“Hello Tay?"

“Hi Off!"

“Why did you called?"

“Ow? Can't I call my boyfriend?"

“Who is your boyfriend?"

“The one who is taking to me at this moment."

“Sorry it's a wrong number."