Chapter 23 { Over thinking }

Tay's P.O.V.

Okay honestly my plan worked. It worked so good. Like yeah I obviously didn't dropped out and wanted to go to USA leaving everyone here. But yeah I just wanted Off to rethink his life decisions and get back to me. Like he was being too stubborn. I really do understand his situation but he just didn't wanted to  understand mine. So I planned this drama with Arm and included principal sir into it. Like yeah this is the benefit of having a rich father. Even though I don't know how to tackle with him after he comes back home after his business trip. Like I'm getting bashed or something. And what worse can he do? Kick me out of his family? Haha it will just make him someone without any inheritor. So in total he can't do anything accept manipulating Off to break up with me. Like this is all he can do but the problem is Off is under a lot of pressure in this case so it is most likely of him to choose to listen to him instead of me. Like I can't let this happen! Only if Off hadn't kissed me at the airport! I know he loves me very much otherwise he wouldn't have dared. Still he is too obedient to dad! So many new things to handle at this point!

I better take a walk and clear my mind.... I went out to take a walk... As normal I saw quite a lot of couples walking around in this evening time... Holding hands and smiling at each other... Wait! I also wanna do it... I wanna hold hands with Off and walk around in the park... Okay then fuck all my tensions I'm going to Off's bar to pick him up.

I went inside the bar and yeah I saw my Off there. Yeah he needs to smile at every costumer! So jealous I am! I'mma get some revenge for this! I sat on a chair and ordered some drinks. I don't understand why the fuck Off didn't came to my table for taking the order, didn't he saw me? Or he is ignoring me at his workplace? So is he gonna be like this? UFFF I thought coming here will make me stress free but it's getting me more stressed instead. Why they fuck was I here again!?

I tried to look at the costumer who Off was talking all along during working. Finally I saw his face! Fuck it's Gun! Why is he talking with Gun?! Didn't Gun rejected him?! Do we even wanna see someone's face who rejected us a while ago!? Can we even smile at them!? What the fuck are you doing Gun!? Plus I don't understand why the singer is singing traitor at this moment?! Are you guys trying to manipulate me into something!?

I just kept drinking until there was a few costumers left including me and Gun. Guess what? Off still didn't saw me and still is talking with Gun. Why in the fucking hell!? He should be talking with me shouldn't he!? And what are they laughing about? Fuck it's so annoying! I looked down on the ground taking deep breaths. Suddenly I felt a familiar touch on my shoulder so I looked up. Yeah it was Off laughing at me.

“Waited for too long?" He asked me.

“So you just saw me?" I asked angrily.

“No. I saw you since the beginning. Making faces sitting here. I know, I know that you were sitting here and being jealous all the time."

“So you were making fun of me!?"

“Of course! What else do you expect me to do!?"

“You are such a bad guy! I am not talking with you anymore!"

“Awe! Look who's being upset? Did I upset you by not talking with you?"

“Yes you did! Not only that but you were also talking with Gun! You were talking with him with such a smile and for so long! What do you expect me to feel!?"

“Jealous for sure! Okay okay sorry... I won't do it again. I won't make fun of you again, promise. Won't make you jealous again too. Seriously! Forgive me please?"

“And do I have to? What will I get? I am not forgiving you until there is no reward."

“So you want a reward?"