Chapter 31 {Reconcile}

Off's P.O.V.

It's been almost six months since I and Tay are in a relationship which means it has also been six months since Tay and his dad hasn't been talking with each other. According to Arm Tay's dad is going to France on a business trip, next week. And he's gonna be in France for about six months. Well the information is accurate cause cause Arm's dad is also going with him. But the point here is to make Tay and his dad reconcile. Since past months Tay have tried a lot to reconcile but he could never dare to even step inside his house, meeting his dad on another hand. I don't want Tay and his dad to be on bad terms like this. Plus I won't even hurt Tay's feelings again. So the lady thing left for me to do is talking with uncle myself. I know it's hard but I can do it.

I have told Tay that I will be tutoring a student till late today cause he got an exam tomorrow. Okay then it's time to face uncle. Obviously the guards let me inside the house without a word. Which means that uncle still allows me inside his house.

Uncle was reading a book, sitting on his massage chair inside his study room. I entered with a coughing sound which alerted him. He looked at me with a alert expression which turned into a clam expression in a few seconds.

“Hello uncle..."

“What are you doing here? Is everything alright?"

“No uncle, nothing is alright."

“What happened!? Is Tay alright!?" He asked with a tensed expression.

“No uncle, Tay isn't alright. Tay misses you all the time. Even though he doesn't shows his care for you but he always calls the workers at both house and company to know if you are doing well or not."

“Care my foot. If he cared this much then why did he left?! Where is he now!? And why didn't he never tried to reconcile with me?!"

“Uncle it isn't like he never tried. He had visited many times but never dared to make a move first. Tay is young, the first thing he thinks about his own happiness but it doesn't means that he doesn't cares about your happiness. He surely does. Plus as his father, all you want is him to be happy, don't you?"

“Off I knew that you are good into talking in someone but..."

“But?"

Tay's P.O.V.

Today is the first time that Off won't be joining us on dinner but I am happy. Haha cause Nanon is preparing my favorite food. Like today the angel of foods from the heavens is so kind to me that Ohm also won't be joining us to dinner! Like I can literally eat a lot. By the way I wonder who the fuck have exams at this time of the year.

“Tay the food is ready! Come to eat!"
Nanon said making me super happy.

“Here I come!" I exclaimed and rushed to the dinning table.

“I don't know why Off asked me to prepare your favorite food, but enjoy!" Nanon said.

“Wait! Off asked you to cook these?" I asked as I stuffed some food inside my mouth.

“Well yeah... Maybe he wanted you to enjoy your meal even without him."

“Um it could be. By the way do you know which school is having exams at this time of the year?"

“No. Like seriously who have exams during this time. Christmas is literally at hand."

“Yeah. The school people have gone nuts."

“By the way what are you going to do in Off and your sixty month anniversary?"

“Honestly I haven't planned anything yet. Like this is becoming one of my longest relationships and the problem is I'm not even bored or spark hasn't reduced a bit."