Chapter 30 { Sweet }

Off's P.O.V.

Okay I waited patiently until Tay woke up. Not actually, it's just that I couldn't sleep at all. I feel like that idiot mother fucker Joss was right about me. I don't deserve Tay! Uh I literally am feeling guilty to the top. I need to apologize ASAP. Even thought it's just five in the morning but a drunk person should wake up around this time. Like he should! POh damn Tay is moving!

"Hey Tay? Are you awake?" I asked in a low tone.

"Ummmm..." Tay replied.

"Wait lemme get you some water..." I said and brought the water. I made him sit up and helped him drink the water.

"Are you feeling sober now?"

"Ummm... Thanks Off..."

"Huh? Why are you thanking me for bringing you water?"

"No... Not for this..."

"Then?"

"Thank you for helping me out last night..."

"Oh... You remember about last night?"

"Ummm..."

"Tay... I am so sorry... Even though it came in help but yet, I had thought that there is a huge chance of you to cheat on me with Joss. I might wouldn't have given so thought into this matter if the doubt hadn't occured... I am so sorry for not trusting you..." I said as I rubbed his hand with mine. Tay pulled me closer and made my head rest on his chest. I wrapped my hand around his waist and he grabbed my another hand.

"Off... It's okay. If it was me, I'd done the same. I can understand, you know me the best and there are so many things and mistakes I have done in the past which makes you insecure like this. I understand it all baby... I promise that I will make sure that you don't feel like this anymore." Tay said and placed a peck on my forehead. I looked at him as he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I moved a bit so that his face is more reachable. Tay placed his lips on mine and our lips started to move along. We kept deepening the kiss until it was hard to breath. We parted away and gasped for air. Both of us were panting hard.

We looked at each other like we both are looking for answers. I know Tay what you are asking. Trust me I don't want you to laugh it away. I don't want to keep you waiting. I don't wanna wait anymore too. Tay I'm ready... Trust me...

Tay came closer and moved his hand inside my shirt. He pulled me closer. I sat on top of him, his hand kept caressing my body as his eyes were looking into mine. I unbuttoned Tay's shirt trying to show some courage here. Our lips touched each other as we got rid of our upper clothing. We took a moment to appreciate each other's features with touches full of love. Never in my life sex felt like this, the touches were never this loveable. In a blink of eyes we did that... Not only by heart but also with body we felt each other...

I lied besides Tay as we both came out. He gave me the most beautiful smile ever. Honestly I wanna stare at him for hours but after this tiring activity I am finally feeling sleepy. As for Tay he must be sore for sure and he just had gotten sober and then we did this stuff. Ugh I'm not going to university today, neither am letting Tay go. I just wanna live in this moment with him. I pulled the blanket on top of me, hiding myself completely and then I snugged into Tay, resting my head on his chest.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"That's what I should be asking you. Are you tired?"

"No! I can do it all the time!"

"Tay you are just a sore pervert!"

"And who's fault it is?!"

"Yours of course."

"Yeah yeah we all know who's lying at this moment."

"Yeah it's you. And now stop talking. I didn't slept last night, I am sleepy."

"Okay okay..."

I didn't even realized until I was fast asleep. When I opened my eyes I saw Tay getting ready for work. What the fuck!? What time is it!? Tay goes to work at five, doesn't he!? I looked at the clock which says four! Like damn!

"Tay! Why didn't you woke me up earlier!?" I said as I got up and took my clothes.

"Because you were sleeping."

"Oh common I sleep every fucking day!"

"I know... I just didn't wanted to disturb you... Now you stop talking and take a bath. I'm gonna heat up the food for you."

"Okay fine!" I said and rushed to the washroom. After taking a quick bath, I got ready for work. We had lunch together and as everyday I dropped him at his workplace. About his problems with Joss, Tay said that they talked it out. Tay just maintains his distance from Joss. Honestly life now is going pretty good. I just hope that Tay reconciles with his dad soon.

It's been a few months since I and Tay have been spending our live in relationship life. It's pretty beautiful. I love it so much...

Living everyday with the person you love is so calm and happy... It's someone who understands you the best... Someone who makes you feel special... Tay said today he is going to work overtime... Waiting for him to finish his work... Going to pick him up... Everything is just so special...

"Off come to pick me up!!!" Tay texted. Haha it's still thirty minutes left yet he's just hurrying me. I got ready and went down.

"Surprise!!!" Tay said with Arm, Ohm and Nanon besides him. I was completely shocked for minute thinking about what's the surprise until I saw the bike. A brand new bike. Tay handed me a key and said, "This is for you." I was in a amaze for a moment until I realized that tears are dripping off my eyes. I hugged him tightly and whispered thanks in his ears. I really am so happy and touched. Tay has already said many times that he feels bad seeing me ride the cycle all the time and borrow our neighbor's cycle. But I never expected this... He wiped my tears and made me laugh with his sunshine smile.

"Off... I brought this for you. You work so hard everyday and still you ride this cycle and come to pick me up. I know it's very hard for you but I can't even refuse you to come cause I know that you do it with a lot of care for me in your mind. That's why I have brought you this so that you don't have to work so hard like this everyday." Tay said which made me shed some more tears. He wiped my tears once again, I pecked on his lips forgetting that Arm is present there. He literally acted like we just made love in front of him. Haha our loveliest friend won't ever change! By the way the cat, I and Tay had gifted him is now named Alice, she's literally like Arm's real girlfriend. And here he's acting like this. We at least don't carry each other to everywhere unlike him. He literally brought Alice here too. Well Nanon is no different though. Always sticking up to Ohm...

I now everyday ride my bike everyday. If I need to go anywhere, I'll take my bike. It makes me feel like Tay is with me. Max and Tul were surprised at first seeing my bike and when they got to know that Tay gifted me the bike, their bickering fight started. They'll never change!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Guys I guess the ending of this story has came very close. I am going to write one more chapter. Like if anyone remembers what I said in the beginning... The ending will rephrase into it. So be prepared!