Chapter 15 {Getting help is good}

Tay's P.O.V.

I don't understand why but Arm my second best friend from stop until I confess my feelings about Off in front of him. Like since three days he's been like this. “Tay just admit that you are in love with Off!" Like don't you understand that I know that you love Off more than you love me?!

“Tay???" I heard Arm calling my name.

“Arm if you are going to say that for the 109th time again so you better not start speaking at the first place." I said before he could start again.

“No no no. This time I'm not gonna ask you any shit. Well this time I came with proof." Arm said with a huge smirk. What in the fuck proof is he talking about?!

“What are you talking about, huh?!" I asked him with a annoyed face. He just smirked and putted a envelope in front of me. I opened it and saw a lot of recent pictures of me and Off... Mostly me staring at him from close or from afar. So cute they are, I couldn't hold my smile until I realized that Arm is staring.

“So these are your proof?" I asked with a huge bag of sarcasm.

“Yes they are plus I just recorded one more. Anyone who sees these pictures will understand that you are simply in love with your best friend." Arm said.

“Arm-"

“Tay!!! Stop hiding already! I'm not gonna tell Off about it! I promise." Arm said before I could say something else. Like fine I'mma tell him the truth. Plus he's my second best friend and I'm already at the crime which may will make lose my best friend. I better just tell Arm, he promised already that Off won't get to know about it.

“Urgh! Fine! Listen... I... I fell in love with Off... I don't know how or why... But it just happened..."

“I knew it since quite a while... Finally got my confirmation... So what are you waiting for? Go and confess your feelings!"

“I... I can't... He's my best friend whom I don't want to lose... Plus as far as I see... I'm pretty friend zoned... I don't think that he likes me in that way..."

“You dumbass bitch! You told you all these shit? Like please stop being a coward and just do it who knows maybe Off is just not aware of his feelings yet?"

“What if he is. Common Arm both of us know that a few days ago he used to like Gun... I'm not even aware if he still likes Gun or not..."

“Ufff you are such a sucker... How about this? Let's make fall for you instead?"

“What do you even mean?"

“I meant let's make him fall in love with you, then you'll confess to him. Then what? Happy ever after!"

“Is it even possible?"

“If you wanna fuck with Off, then you gotta make it possible. Understand?"

“Hummm."

“Now you don't worry! I, Arm am here by your side to help you get transform your best friend into your boyfriend."

“Are we really doing it?"

“Do you want to fuck with Off or not?"

“I do..."

“Then we surely are doing it!"

“Okayyy!"

“Now text Off and ask him out on a date."

“Huh!? Right now???"

“Hmmm right now!"

”But where? Look it's evening and Off is tutoring children. After that he gotta go to his bar for work..."