Chapter 28 {Progress}

Tay's P.O.V.

Thanks to Arm, I have found a pretty decent job. Which is to work in a factory, two hours a day. My work is to put stamp on the products which is pretty easy I guess. Plus the salary isn't bad, twelve thousand bahts a month just for putting stamps is quite profitable. Honestly I am pretty nervous... Like I haven't done any job in my life ever before. Like it is my first time.

“Nervous?" Off asked me putting his hand on my shoulder sitting besides me on the bed.

“A little bit..."

“A little bit?" Off asked while massaging my forehead.

“Okay not a little bit but a lot! You know that I am so clumsy plus I ruin everything I am supposed to do. Not to mention when I almost burnt my whole house while ironing a shirt. What if I -"

“Common Tay! It's gonna be okay. I believe that you can do it. It may be a bit hard for you at first but you can manage."

“You really think so?"

“Of course I do. Plus why are you dressing so formally? It looks like you are going to interview in world's largest companies! You even got a necktie?!"

“Actually I borrowed them from a friend... Don't have money to buy it..."

“You! Uh okay okay go as you feel okay. Don't be nervous, just give your best! I believe you can do it." Off said and leaned towards me. He pecked on my cheek and gave me a charging hug.

“Thank you Off..."

“Mention not idiot!"

“Okay..."

“Let me drop you to the factory. I gotta inspect where you are going to work. Plus it's your first day."

“Ummm."

Off dropped me to the factory and went to his workplace. Trust me the factory is very huge like way more huge than my house. I literally felt very nervous but the seniors there were pretty warm. Nammon and Joss are two seniors who work here with me in the same position. Honestly three people in this position is good. Work gets lessened. They were also very happy cause their work had lessened. Nammon is a pretty cheerful senior who asked me not to be nervous and taught me all the work where Joss is just a year older than me who got a very intimidating personality and Aura. I guess I can go quite well with them both.

“Hey Tay where do you live?" Nammon asked me.

“Oh I live at Chobjai condo near Ramsai road."

“I live there too. Do you want a ride?" Joss said.

“No thanks. My boyfriend will come to pick me up." I said remembering that Off is going to come here to pick me on his cycle. Uh I should buy him a bike cause it's too hard work for him to use that cycle.

“Wait! You are that Tay Tawan Vihokratna from the news?!" Joss said.

“What do you mean...?" I asked.

“Well since I saw you I was wondering if you are the guy who kissed another guy on the airport or not. No wonder you seemed so familiar." Joss said.

“Oh... Well... Yeah I'm that guy... Haha... I didn't knew that people still remember about that -"

“Common it's one of the biggest LGBT news of Thailand! Like how can a queer person like me not know?!" Joss said. Okay so he just came out to me.

“Okay Tay you need to give me photos of you and your boyfriend cause my girlfriend likes you guys a lot."

“Well... It's up to Off... I'll ask him if I can show you guys some..."

“I see who is in power... So he is the bottom?" Nammon asked.