OO5'

OO5'

Beatrice Moon stared at herself in the mirror,  her hair had been done up by Ada who spent a good hour a half on it. The dress had a jewel neckline, three quarter length sleeves, with a straight skirt that sat just above floor. With a bow tying around the waist, disguising the separation from the bodice and skirt. Both were covered in a rough lace material covering the silk white fabric. 

Ada Thorne, Stacey, Helen & Richard Moon as well as Polly Gray were stood behind her. "You look beautiful sweetheart." Her father told her. "You'll walk me down the aisle then?" Beatrice asked her father. "Course I will." Her father nodded. Polly walked to Beatrice. "I know we really don't know eachother well, but you've got a good heart, that's what Arthur needs. I'm happy that you're joining  the family." Polly said, Ada looked to Beatrice with a reassuring smile, Polly praising her was a good thing, Polly rarely liked a new-comer.

Arthur Shelby was stood at the top of the aisle Beatrice would soon walk down. He was fiddling with the button on his shirt, staring down at it as Tommy and John were cracking jokes between eachother and chuckling quietly.

Arthur put Beatrice on a pedestal, to him she was an angel on earth, he'd never had anyone he'd actually loved. Sure he'd fuck whores regularly for a few weeks at a time. But he loved Bea, actually loved her. He could imagine her holding their children for fucks sake. He could let his guard down with her.

"You're ready?" Helen asked her niece. Beatrice nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be." Beatrice's father grasped her hand. Polly walked into the main part of the church. She walked up to the first few Pews and sat herself next to her son.

Beatrice was gripping her fathers hand, her Aunts Helen & Hazel following behind her. Beatrice walked up to the start of the aisle. Arthur turned to look at Beatrice who was walking towards him, he had a wide smile plastered on his face.

As Jeremiah officiated the wedding. Beatrice and Arthur were staring into each others eyes. "You may kiss the bride." Jeremiah said, Arthur grabbed Beatrice's waist and leant in as she did the same.  They felt as though they were the only people in the world at that very moment.

Arthur and Beatrice were dancing through the Garrison to music played. Polly and Micheal were watching from a few feet away. "She's quite pretty isn't she." Micheal told his mother "Don't let Arthur hear you saying that." Polly chuckled. "What, He's not going to hurt family is he?" Micheal asked "She's also family now." Polly told her son. "I reckon he's certain that she was made for him or some soppy shite like that." Charlie said from behind Polly and Micheal, the younger jumped slightly as he was completely unaware of his "uncle" and his presence. 

"You look goregous." Arthur whispered in his wife's ear. "You've told me that fifteen times already Arth." Beatrice chuckled. Tommy walked over to the couple. "Welcome to the family Beatrice." Tommy said, Grace was following quickly behind him.

"You look wonderful, the dress is very plain but you look good in it, I can't wait for our wedding, we've been preparing for months and we're not even half of the way there are we Thomas." Grace 'complimented' the bride "Thank you." Beatrice said to the blonde with a fake smile. "Both of you." She told them. Johnny Doggs walked up to them, a glass of whiskey in hand  "Congratulations, Curly would have said it too but he's had a few too many." Johnny Doggs told them "Thank you." Beatrice smiled. Arthur nodded in agreement.

Beatrice and Arthur were greeted by John and Esme. "Welcome, to the family and all that shite. You and I are going to get along smashingly." Esme told Beatrice who smiled genuinely. "I think we are." Beatrice replied with a nod. Arthur and John exchanged a slightly worried look as a result.

Several hour later Beatrice and Arthur were laid in bed. "You looks stunning." Arthur said, leaning over his wife "Arthur you don't need to keep telling me that. You look, very, very handsome." Beatrice said, licking her lips once she'd said so. Arthur leant down more, his bare chest touching hers. She hooked both legs around his back.

Arthur took that as his sign. He managed to rip her knickers and then he began kissing her neck. She arched her back and bit her lip. Minutes later Beatrice and Arthur were panting as they held one another.

EM TALKS

idk what to say so have this