OO8'

OO8'

Beatrice Shelby was sat over the sink, washing the blood of her husbands hands, the cuts she'd sewn the night before the previous night, had opened. "What have I fucking told you? Eh? Leave your fucking stitches be!" Beatrice scolded him. "I'm sorry alright Trix, I can't help but scratch it." Arthur sighed "Just leave it from now on, right?" Beatrice sighed.  "Help me into that dress would you?" Beatrice asked him. Arthur nodded.

Seven hours later, Arthur was holding Bea in his  arms as she pulled down the skirt of the dress she'd just held up for dear life, panting as she did so. She felt drenched in sweat, although it hadn't touched her dress.  Esme banged on their door. "Fucking Hurry up." She yelled. Beatrice opened the door, grabbing onto Esme for support. "I'm up the duff." Beatrice admitted. "Good for you, now come on, the both of you. John needs you."

Esme, Ada and Beatrice were laughing about Grace and what she'd said to both of them previously, they didn't hate Grace. But she was a classist bitch to put things lightly.  "She orders me around like I'm one of her a fucking maids." Ada sighed.

"Honestly that woman is a piece of work. Sometimes I fantasise about slapping her across her face or worse." Beatrice sighed "Like you did to Tommy?" Esme teased "What?" Ada asked "John said she slapped him square across his fucking face." Esme smirked.

As A gun was shot at Grace. Ada, Esme and Beatrice watched as John, Finn  and Arthur beat the living shit out of the shooter who was there to avenge Angel Changretta , before Ada rushed to the phones. Beatrice and Esme followed after her only to the hallway.

A few weeks  later The entire Shelby family were at Tommy's house for meetings he'd only take there.

Arthur's hand was placed on Beatrice's stomach. As Polly and Micheal exited Arthur stood himself up. "Right, Let's go." Arthur told his family "Uh, we've already seen him." Polly told her nephew. Arthur and John looked at her confusedly before turning to Ada.

"He wanted to see people in a particular order." Ada explained "I can normally read him, but he's difficult to read, so be careful." Polly told her nephews. "I thought it was a fucking family meeting." John sighed, Arthur nodded in agreement. "All of us together I thought." John added "John he's grieving, to see everyone together would be too much." Polly said placing a hand on his shoulder only for him to swat it off. "Yeah, well, come on, John." Arthur sighed

"Arthur we need him back. Someone and  Solomons have already sent condolences and flowers, so it won't be long before they come trotting up the A1 like wolves." Polly sighed "Go on. There's a time table." Ada huffed "Only good news." Polly said as they walked off.

Polly turned to Beatrice and Esme. "I can sort Solomons." Beatrice offered  "You know him?" Esme asked "Sort of." Beatrice nodded.  "How do you reckon you could sort him?" Micheal questioned  "He owes my father a few favours." Beatrice shrugged. "Arthur wouldn't let you."  Ada sighed "You know what, let's go fucking eat." Esme sighed. Beatrice nodded

Ten minutes later most of the Shelby family were sat in the kitchen, "The thing is, we all naturally came in here, where the servants eat." Ada began a long political speech though as she took a breath her brother snatched his chance to reply "It's nothing to do with politics Ada, it's fucking freezing in the big room."  John replied "John, mind your language in front of Carl." Polly scolded him. "Ada, we're in the servants quarters because it's where the fucking booze is kept. Arthur swore "Arthur! Find better words."  Polly scolded him.

"Pol does swearing in." John began, Polly already knew exactly what he was going to say. "There's no need for us to be speaking Rokka or Shelia in any case." Polly cut him off, Arthur, Ada, Finn, Esme and John exclaimed at her. "Hey! I'm just saying there is no need." Polly began "When she's drunk, my wife can't speak fucking English." John chuckled before Esme threw a glare at him.

"John!" Polly scolded him pointing the knife she had in her hand that she had previously been cutting cheese with towards him to signal Micheal's presence "Fucking right!" Arthur chuckled. John walked to the corks as Micheal dawdled on about Business. "That's why your Micheal is the boss. He knows better words, right, Pol?" Arthur began "Since when was I your boss, Arthur?" Micheal asked "First the boss meets you. Then the workers meet you." Arthur spoke exasperatedly. "When did either of you two do a days work?" Finn asked which caused his sister to chuckle "In the old days, Finn. Family meeting used to be all of us together." Arthur sighed "Arthur shut up." Polly yelled again.

"Now me and John, we're just fucking bin men whose duty it is to obey." Arthur said pretending to curtesy. "Arthur shut up, Finn go and get us cigars." Polly ordered "I know what we can do, we get the guns outside and we shoot some fucking pheasants. That's what the bosses do, ain't it?" Arthur suggested "Fuck off Arthur." Micheal sighed. "Fuck you just say to me?" Arthur asked venomously "I didn't ask for seperate meetings today alright?" Micheal told his cousin "No. No, what the fuck did you just say? Cause I didn't fuckimg hear you right." As John held Arthur back from hitting Micheal, Ada kept a keen grip on Beatrice.

"Fucking Pheasant!" Karl yelled. The room erupted into laughter. "Karl, you can't say that." Ada scolded him with a smile she couldn't get rid of. Polly gave the family a 'motivational' speech. Finn ran down the stairs "Tommys gone I swear to god he's in a. Wagon with Johnny Doggs." Finn exclaimed. Arthur sprinted away as the the two pregnant ladies were only just making their way up the stairs.

"Oi, You speak welsh don't you?" Ada asked Bea handing her a note. The doe eyed woman nodded. "What's he fucking saying?" John asked "He says he's gone to visit a woman. Who will tell him more about something he doesn't say, but he'll be back, and he's taken the baby." Beatrice explained after reading it through. "Since when did Tommy know Welsh?" John chuckled dryly "He doesn't. Johnny Doggs does though." Polly told them

Esme and Beatrice were sat next to the fireplace as their husbands and John were playing with guns outside, incredibly drunk but they were having fun with their cousin nevertheless. "How do you know welsh Bea?" Esme asked "To keep it very fucking simple, my mother was welsh, my dads Mam was welsh, she died and they met at some fucking thing, I was taught it since I was a baby." Beatrice shrugged.

EM TALKS
idk