OO9'

OO9'

Beatrice Shelby, had been walking around her house, now approximately four months pregnant. She was anxious, Polly had told her that their daughter would be born early, how early she was unsure. Would it be a month? Two? Three? Four? She believed that the baby would be fine, she hoped. Hoped, Believed, weren't they the same?

Beatrice watched from the doorframe of her home as Esme and her children rushed towards the gate. Esme was two months ahead of her, but they both enjoyed being pregnant at the same time, it gave them more things to talk about than their husbands blind idiocy and violence, and the blood they had to scrub from their hands.

While Arthur and John were dealing with their old teacher and her husband. Beatrice and Esme were watching the children who were playing with the chickens that Arthur had brought off of one of Esme's cousins.

"So, What do you reckon their up to now?" Esme asked Beatrice "Killing Vincente Changretta. I know it." Beatrice answered her "How?" Esme questioned "Arthur told me not to wait, He was going to be otherwise engaged with his brothers and old man Changretta." Beatrice explained "He tells you more in a day than Johns ever fucking told me." Esme sighed "Even though he tells me it worries me fucking sick, him coming home covered in blood stresses me out to no level." Beatrice replied.

Five in the morning the next day Arthur Shelby entered his home. "You're very late." Beatrice frowned. "I'm sorry Trix." He apologised "It's no matter. Just stay with me today. Please." Beatrice asked of him "I will sweetheart." He nodded. Beatrice walked him into their home, their chickens running through their back garden. "Their up already?" Arthur asked talking about the chickens he'd brought months ago. "It's the crack of fucking dawn Arthur, they wake up early everyday. We've had them for half a year." Beatrice sighed. "Go get in the shower, you stink of that manure shite." Beatrice told him. And he did as he was told, walking up the stairs and going into the shower. Twenty minutes later he rushed back down the stairs, a cup of tea placed in front of him. He'd then realised that Tommy hadn't been told, technically only John knew. So he decided to tell him, told his wife he'd not be long even though he'd promised not to leave.

As John, Tommy, Charlie and Curly were stood  around a fire, Arthur stood himself up on a chair "Beatrice, is up the swanny. I'm gonna be a fooking dad" Tommys demeanour was still as Charlie, John and Curly laughed. Tommy stared at his brother as he announced it.

Arthur came home, he was slightly pissed off, Beatrice could tell his mood already. "If Tommy's said something to upset you I swear to fuck I will slap him across the face so hard his fucking teeth fall out." Beatrice muttered aggressively "He hasn't said nothing." Arthur shook his head. "It was how he said it?" Beatrice offered.

Arthur nodded "Take no notice of his tone, he's a grumpy shite at the moment." Beatrice moved her hand, swatting the warm air from her face. "You're warm? It's fucking cold as a lambs tit." Arthur began "It's something to do with this baby." Beatrice shrugged.