O2O'

O2O'

Beatrice Shelby was woken up by loud laughs  downstairs, after a minute or so which she occupied by changing, Beatrice walked down the stairs to see Charlie and Peggy playing with some horse dolls as Tommy and Arthur were sat on sofa's.

Helen was sat on the same sofa as Tommy but on the opposite side. "I'm so sorry I must have woken up late." Beatrice groaned "It's alright love." Arthur said kindly.

After a few minutes the smell of fried eggs and cooking bacon filled the Shelby home. "Charlie!" Peggy yelled in outrage her pronunciation not quite perfected yet, the Shelby men and Beatrice all turned to the children.

"Charlie bited me!" Peggy exclaimed, Tommy frowned at his son. Peggy leant into the boy and bit him back. "Peggy." Beatrice groaned "Alls fair in love and War." Arthur chuckled. Charlie pouted to his cousin. "Peg say sorry." Beatrice instructed , The girl shook her head, as she glared at her cousin.

Beatrice rolled her eye and went back to cooking food.

After breakfast she kissed her husband goodbye and watched as he left she kept Charlie with her and her Aunt Helen, Beatrice was blissfully unaware of what her husband was about to do, offering himself up for bait to trap some of the stupid Changretta's.

"Do you like my colouring mummy?" Peggy questioned her mother "It's goregous my sweet girl. Charlie yours is wonderful too." Beatrice told the two. "Thank you." The boy smiled.

Beatrice missed the Shelby's unity they had years before though there was tension, the loss of John Shelby and by proxy Esme and their kids caused a large rift in the family, digging the ditch of its previous issues even deeper since the imprisonment of most of the Shelby's.

Later on that day Lizzie Stark strided into Beatrice and Arthur's house frustrated to the end of her wits. "That bastard! Shouting at me for fucking giving attitude to his fucking whores as if he doesn't tell me what he does!" Lizzie groaned in frustration. "What's wrong Liz?" Beatrice asked sitting "I'm up the fucking duff." Lizzie admitted breaking down into tears "Polly read your leaves?" Beatrice assumed. Lizzie nodded.

"We will get you an appointment at the doctors. We can make sure and get you help whatever option you decide." Beatrice assured her "I can't, Bea I can't." Lizzie sobbed. Beatrice wrapped her arms around Lizzie and let the taller woman rest her head on her shoulder.

The next morning Beatrice Shelby walked out of her from door at the noise of the car horn Alfie was making and noticed Alfie Solomons "Alfie." She waved from her door. "Beatrice were conducting business." Tommy told hers. "Tell Alfie he's welcome to ours for a cup of tea." Beatrice yelled before closing her door behind her.  Unfortunately for Beatrice and Luckily for Arthur.  Alfie made his way straight back to London after conducting his business with Tommy.

EM TALKS
it's not a lot but it's something!