O25'

O25'

Polly Gray was stood behind the bar of the Garrison with Beatrice next to her, having just had a rush hour the two were practically panting, Polly turned to Beatrice "Were out of coasters, You're going to need to get more" Polly said unaware Lizzie and Tommy were entering.

"I keep some in the kitchen, Give me five minutes" Beatrice said, going to the corridor and up the stairs. Just when Beatrice Shelby was beginning to feel guilty about her affair, with Joe gone and the couple slowly rekindling their relationship, Arthur Shelby ruined things for himself, as he often found himself doing.

Beatrice Shelby entered her and Arthur's bedroom and did not expect to see an entirely new woman, not even Arthur's 'girlfriend' sucking his cock, they had very clearly already had sex, Beatrice could tell, not only had they had sex, they'd done it on her bed.

"You're such a prick." Beatrice scoffed, glaring at her husband. "You're an illiterate blithering stupid fucking fool of a husband, father and person" Beatrice shouted, every time she had cried over Arthur had led up to this moment. 

"Bea-" Arthur began, he felt remorse, he just couldn't help himself, The woman who had been sucking him off raised her head and wasped her hair out of her face. 

"You're just like your father, useless and good for nothing" Beatrice spat, it was a low blow she knew that, though at that moment she didn't care.

"Who are you?" the woman who had stopped sucking Arthur's cock asked.

 "His fucking wife, the mother of three of his fucking kids, though with how much he's cheated on me he's probably got a dozen more." Beatrice retorted

"Beatrice."

"I despise you. I want you out, now. Take your stupid whore with you." Beatrice said as Arthur got up resulting in her taking a step back.

 "This is my house, my fucking pub." He said walking into the hallway after her, causing Beatrice to walk backwards.

 "Get out Arthur." Beatrice said slapping him out of her way, shoving him down the hallway towards the kitchen which was several feet away.

"You don't deserve to be a father" She exclaimed, almost taking pleasure in how hurt he looked in that moment. "and if I have my way you're never gonna see those kids again" She continued, Arthur's hurt quickly turned into unbridled anger.

Arthur grabbed Beatrice by her shoulders roughly, causing her to shake in his grasp "You're still my wife, and they're still my children" He yelled, as if reminding her she was beneath him.

"Get your hands off me" Beatrice yelled, trying to get away from Arthur's grasp.

"Let's just talk about this properly" Arthur yelled, pulling her face closer to him.

"You'll have to kill me first"