OO6'

OO6'

1924

Beatrice Shelby felt her husbands warm hands on her back lacing up the dress she was wearing to Tommy and Grace's wedding. "You look beautiful." Arthur told his wife.Beatrice smiled "You look very handsome, now let me do that tie of yours." Beatrice replied, she turned to him and his mess of a tie.

They soon entered the church, while Arthur was stood next to Tommy, Bea was sat next to Polly and Michael, spererating them and Esme who held her and John's newest baby though she was already visibly pregnant. "Here come the fucking cavalry." John muttered as Grace and who they presumed to be her father walked up the isle. Beatrice chuckled quietly. John cracked a small smirk.

The Shelby family cheered as the couple walked down the aisle together while Grace's merely chuckled.  Arthur and Beatrice were stood next to Thomas and Grace "Go on, take the photograph!" Arthur yelled at the camera man.

Arthur and John were telling the guests to get back to the house. They walked to it as the church east too far and Several people held eachother as they did so. Beatrice was grasping Arthur's arm tightly as she had a deep fear of falling and breaking a bone. Arthur began walking around telling People about a meeting. Beatrice without her husband knowing made her way down to the kitchen. "I'm telling you now, we got lost. You really need to do a map. Thomas, our place is not half as big as this." Arthur sighed before walking to his brother. Finn, who'd became quite close with Beatrice stood himself next to her and "Right, boys you're all here. Today, this is my fucking wedding day." Tommy began  "Yeah, and you said there'd be no bloody uniforms." John muttered

"Nevertheless, Nevertheless John. Despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on my carpet. Now for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those bastards out there are her family. And if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything." Tommy yelled before he was interrupted "Tom?" Isiah asked "What?" Tommy yelled "What about snow?" Isiah questioned.

"Yeah their women are sports, I'll say that."
John chuckled "No, No, No cocaine, No sport, No telling fortunes, No racing. No fucking sucking the petrol out of their fucking cars. And you, Charlie stop spinning yarns around me eh?" Tommy explained his rules "I'm just trying to sell you to them Tom." Charlie defended himself "But the main thing is you bunch of fuckers, despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting. Oi. No fighting, No fighting,No fighting, No fucking fighting!" Tommy yelled as he went through half of the men in the meeting. A waiter went into Tommy which lead him to throw the man on the floor.

As everyone else left Beatrice walked to her husband "He didn't say anything about shagging." She said with smirk. She kissed her husband before walking to the dining room.

The family were sat waiting for Tommy "Fuck it, Fuck it. Where the bloody hell are they?" Arthur asked breathing heavily. "Probably consummating their marriage sweetheart. But if it really bothers you, go find them yeah." Beatrice told her husband.

Once they returned and sat down Beatrice watched as Arthur stood up, being cheered about his speech "Right then, I'm not one for speeches." Arthur began "Sing then!" John yelled. Bea glared at him. "I will later, John. But, uh I do, uh have some words written down here on this piece of paper. This doesn't include everything I want to say."

"Arthur just read what we wrote down eh?" Tommy asked his brother. "I will, I will. But first, first uh a few words from the heart. Uhm. This man here my brother Tommy, helped me survive through some of the worst times."

"It's a wedding Arthur tell a joke." Micheal told his cousin "Yeah, tell a joke." John cheered on "What I am trying to say is that. My brother and the love of a good woman pulled me through that time. Now Tommy also has that woman. Her names Grace. Like the Grace of the good lord. And even though the circumstances of their union was tragic."
Arthur said before being interrupted.

Arthur walked off and Beatrice followed him. "I think I messed it up." Arthur muttered into his wife's hair as they held eachother. "No, you didn't. Fuck what the fucking cavalry think. You spoke from your heart Arthur. It was a beautiful speech ." Beatrice told him "Can I have a word with my brother, please, Beatrice?" Tommy asked "What he was going to say was Beautiful." Bea defended her husband "Alone please." Beatrice glared at him before walking off. Only half way down the hall.

Arthur walked down the hall and saw Beatrice. "What's going on eh?" Bea asked him. "You find Johnny Doggs, I'll get John. Sober em up." Arthur told her. Beatrice did just that, meeting Johnny Doggs, making him drink a few glasses of wafer and leading him to the stables. Beatrice was handed a cigarette. "Ta." Bea said.  As everyone began preparing for betting.

Arthur was stood next to Tommy outside as Beatrice and Polly were stood next to each other inside the house.  "That woman and her fucking family." Beatrice sighed "Funnily enough she said the same thing to me when you and Arthur were married so quickly." Polly said as she made herself a drink. Arthur came behind his wife. Grabbing her waist. "I'll leave you to it." Polly said beginning to walk off "No, we're doing business in a minute I just wanted my wife to know Pol." Arthur told his aunt "We've barley had a second to talk." Beatrice sighed as Arthur walked away. Polly turned to Beatrice "Are you pregnant?" Polly asked her "I don't think so, I'm a bit behind I suppose." Beatrice shrugged "Its a girl." Polly told the doe eyed brunette.

Beatrice had been left alone in the hallway, which she was walking out of when she realised Anton Kaledin was following her. Beatrice unknowingly lead the man to Arthur. She saw the revolver and knew what was going to happen, she sat herself with Ada as Arthur held his gun in his hand."What's going on?" Ada asked her sister in law. "He's a spy, from what I got. He said the wrong code name." Beatrice explained. "What?" Ada asked worriedly "Tommy got himself involved with the Russians. Me, you, Polly, Grace and Esme are being kept away from the business but Arthur's going to kill him, he noticed him following me and you know what he's like." Beatrice sighed.

Arthur entered the bedroom Tommy said they could stay at. Beatrice noticed him. "I'm sorry. Honest." He told his wife walking to her as he did so "I'm not upset about that Arthur. Just disappointed that after what I did for your brother not a month ago that he still doesn't trust me." Beatrice sighed " Trix, you're family now and we want to keep you safe. We did the same with Esme." Arthur told her "I know. I just feel worthless when shit like this happens." Beatrice sighed "I know love, but you ain't." Beatrice contemplated telling him. He would've been over the moon. But what if she wasn't. What if?...

The next morning Arthur and Beatrice entered their car. Driving back home before getting ready for 'work'