𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

Chapter-one Taehyung's pov

it was currently lunch time me and my family were just sitting and having lunch while they were talking about my wedding making my eyes roll because it wasn't like i was getting married to someone i love, it was me getting married to a stranger leaving the one i love and the stranger is none other than.....

The mafia king Mr Jeon Jungkook

But who says i will marry him? I already love Luke, i just can't leave him and marry someone like jungkook not like he is bad or something i have met him many times and i am totally shocked because he is totally a gentleman i don't know but its kinda weird for a Mafia to be such gentle but that doesn't mean i will marry him, my thoughts interrupted when my dad spoke.

"What do you think tae?" He asked while i was completely clueless "about what dad?" "We are thinking to arrange your engagement on 15th August"

what the fuck 15th August is 3 days later, i don't even have a proper plan, goddddd, this isn't really happening why is everyone so cruel? Ughh, they won't even listen to me

I forced a smile on my face "sure, i don't have a problem" i said not wanting them to doubt me, our not so good conversation interrupted by a door bell, the maid went and opened the door, revealling jungkook with 2 flower bouquet, he came inside as he handed one bouquet to mom smiling at her and hugging her, he was wearing all black from his sweatshirt that was tugged in the black pants to his black shoes, he broke the hug greeting the others and turned to me.

"Hi beautiful" he said with a little smile hardly noticable, i too gave him the same little unnoticable smile and said "hi" as he handed me the flower.

It was a bunch of carnation flowers, the ones i have always loved, they were rare especially here, its even hard for me to buy them and keep it in my store.

"How did you know liked carnations?" I asked still shocked "I have my ways" he said coming closer and smelling them tilting his head up, that was when i got to know how close he stood, he leaned in ignoring the fact that we were already really close, he whispered "did you like it?" He asked in a pure deep voice waiting for me to reply but the words were stuck, i couldn't utter firstly because we were really close second of all... his aura, the vibe he is reflecting right now is something really different, i just nodded earning his deep chuckle making me blink.

The fuck is wrong with me?

I heared my family coughing a little, we snaped out of the thoughts he backed away and looked at my brother who was probably giving him a teasing smile, i don't like it, neither do i like him, everything's suffocating "everyone, i am going to my room uh i feel tired" i said trying to ignore the so called wedding talks with jungkook, i wanted to call luke and tell him, what the actual fuck is happening.

I went upstairs locking the door behind, taking a deep breathe, grabbed my phone and called luke, he didn't pick up first but thenafter picked it up "hello" he said sounding tired i guess "luke, i gotta tell you something really really important" i said as he laughed "ok go ahead" he said, as i told him about everything, and he didn't sound much bothered as he should be i mean he should probably be trying to take me with him and cancel the so called stupid wedding, he should be worried for me  because, fuck i am getting engaged with the mafia leader in hardly 3 days from today.

I heared a knock on the door which was open and saw jungkook leaning against it folding his arms, it made me roll my eyes because no doubt he looked hot, ain't saying it in a weird way, but yeah who wouldn't look hot? After getting their one arm tattooed, having perfect clothes which fits perfectly on a perfect body, a gun yes a fucking gun i know thats dangerous but damn thats hot, i was first really scared and i thought he would treat me like a typical mafia who barely even cares. I sometimes doubt if he really is a mafia because he doesn't act like one atleast not infront of me and maybe thats good as long as he isn't bringing up the evil and heartless side of him infront of me.

"Am i really that hot? You've been staring, speechlessly" he said, making me snap out i blinked away from him and asked "yeah what?" i barely looked at him "i wanted to clear somethings" he said walking inside sitting down beside me but kept a safe distance, i nodded at him so that he can continue "are you really happy?" He asked out of nowhere "what? Why would you ask that?" "Well its important for me to know if you are really happy before making you my wife, i don't want to hurt you and make you feel sad in any way" he spoke sincerely, i just blinked.

Should i tell him or not? I really want to let him know, but whatif its just a plan i mean he just wants me admit it, afterall he is a mafia he could do anything, ugh its hard everything is hard he spoke so sincerely as if he really cares on the other hand i don't want to trust him, i have heard about how heartless he can be, its better if i just don't tell him, lets stick to the plan

"I am happy don't worry and thankyou for asking" i said not really making an eye contact, why is it so hard to do so? Again maybe because of the vibes he reflect when he is around me, its always possesive, dark yet really soft, deep husky voice but in a softer way, his gaze couldn't be softer than it was around me.

"Ok great to hear that" he said and continued "i actually wanted to ask you if you are comfortable to go on a little date with me, we could shop for the engagement dresses and rings and maybe have lunch or dinner there itself, only if you want to" he asked gently with hopeful eyes, could anyone even deny those? "Sure why not, i would love to" i said with a little little smile "great" he nodded "uhh but where?" I asked grabbing his attention again "i'll take you there i am sure you would love it" he said surely, well i am really picky he can't be so sure about things like that but its ok let him be sure for a little moment, his hopes be really crashing after some days.

It didn't felt right but i will do it for me and luke, for us, i will fight, i should just tell him but whatif he will do something really wrong i can't trust him, but it doesn't feel right to hurt him  either, ughhhh its all messed up.

I am confused, i really am.

»To be continued«

Thats it for the chapter one, hope you guys liked it, it's still a bit confusing i know that, i didn't really add much moments too because i wanted to let you guys know what tae really thinks so you all won't be confused i know you are but it will make sense once we go further. its my first time so please ignore the mistakes,,,, Thankyou!!