𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Chapter eleven (Taehyung POV)

Last few days with eomma appa, has been the greatest but on the other hand Jungkook has been really sulky and whiny lately, because he doesn't get my attention anymore.

Well but now that my parents left, he will be the world's clingy person ever, i never thought that a mafia like Jungkook could be such a baby, but he has been craving for love just like a little baby.

After i shifted with him, i got to know that he has many more enemies than i thought especially over here, one day we both went to a little dinner date and one of his biggest enemy Mr Wang, didn't really had good intentions for me, just to be sure Jungkook left for a second and Mr Wang reached to me.

Like i said, he didn't had good intentions, he tried to touch me in wrong way but as soon as he tried to lay his hand Jungkook was beating the shit out of him, i saw the real Jeon Jungkook there, the mafia king, one of the world's most powerful person of all time, i saw his eyes all red, his veins popping out of his hands, neck and voice that was the darkest and coldest i have ever heard, that day was scary, that look was scary, the way people started to get scared as soon as Jungkook entered with the blood shot red eyes, the way some of them ran away.

But after all that once he turned to me, he had the softest gaze, i was too shock to even utter a single word and since than i have been thinking about mine and jungkook's relationship, jungkook has been putting all of his efforts to make me feel special and amazing but i ain't doing a single thing in return.

He told me once that he always like cozy home dates, sitting on the terrace, gazing the stars, little food and desserts and confession, that's what has always wanted to experience and i am not leaving a single fucking chance to do that and impress the fuck out of him because now i know,

That i am in love with my boy, since i moved i have been adoring his sulky face and everything he does, the way he pouts and ask for things, the way he stills brings me carnations, he still brings my favourite food, plays my favourite song and dances just so that he could bring a smile on my face, wakes me up at 2:00 because he is craving for banana milk and sitting on the counter like a pregnant lady, little things means alot and jungkook made me experience all of them, and i am grateful to have a man like him in my life.

i was thinking about that while i was preparing his little dream date, his house didn't had a clean terrace so i decided to prepare it in the huge balcony itself because ofcourse its a last minute plan, i got the mattress over there, simple pastel sheets and, matching pillows, i got the vanilla lavender scent candles because he loves them i already prepared his banana milkshake and kept it in the freezer, i got some of his favourite snacks, i got him his favourite cup noodles and gimbap.

After all those things i sat on the couch and exactly after 15 minutes the door swung open and jungkook came in singing making me chuckle, he came to me leaning and keeping his elbow on the back of the couch "hello sweetheart" ahhh its been so long since he called me that, i looked up at him "hello handsome" i replied with a boxy smile.

And there he showed his not so famous but amazing bunny smile "in a good mood, am i right or am i right?" He asked "honey its am i right or am i wrong, you're saying the wrong thing" i corrected "i know i am right, so it's am i right or am i right" i laughed at his words and stood up.

Going upstairs with a bunny following me "ehh ehh, you're going in my room? Have some special plans sweetheart?" He asked with a big smirk making me roll my eyes while smiling "nooo" and there we go, he pouted "atleast kiss me taehyung, i am fucking craving" i thought for awhile and went to his closet grabbing black sweatpants "just wear those today, no shirt, take a shower" i said pausing for a second looking at his little confused shocked face with his brows up "and and and Mr Jeon, i'll be waiting for you in my room" i said kissing exactly on the area near his lips but not the lips, leaving him there all confused.