𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

Chapter five (Taehyung's POV)

It has been 3 days since my engagement with Jungkook and everything here is still the same, I am currently in my library right now, i have always been loving to read and write just like my grandma, and the reason why i always work over here is because it was her library and she named it "Minnie" because thats what my grandpa used to call her, its so sweet, isn't it? I want the same love and bond like they had, and i don't think i could ever get that from jungkook or maybe i can, everything is just so confusing, hurting him doesn't feel right but not fighting for luke and me doesn't feel right too.

After 14th Aug, Luke and I didn't even had a proper conversation, everytime i try to talk he is busy or whatever whatever as compared to that jungkook never forgot to text me at the end of the day throughout the whole time since we met to now, eventho the engagement didn't really go well but he still made sure that i was ok and doing well and still wasn't forcing myself for the wedding, though i am forcing myself but i still didn't admit because- i just don't know.

Things these days are making me go crazy and so fucking confused, my parents just told me that we are getting married on 2nd September which is too soon i tried to make some excuse like, what about the suits and all and they said they already got it and arranged everything so we don't gotta worry about anything its just so weird i don't really know what to do.

I was just in my thoughts when the door swung open and there Mr Jeon Jungkook standing with a bouquet, he came closer and gave me the flowers like a prince, i took it and carnations, He never forgets to surprize me and make me happy, and thats what i don't want "Did you like it Sweetheart?" He asked with a little smirk as i nodded "well i really loved it Mr Jeon, thankyou" i said with a little smile, he was shocked, because i never failed to give him mean replies.

"Well, are you happy today?" He asked leaning on the table "why are you asking that all of a sudden" i laughed "because you are being sweet" he said as i went to one of the shelf and grabbing some books "no i am not" i said while arranging the books on the proper and correct shelves "ofcourse you are being sweet" he spoke as he came closer and took the book from my hand and kept it on the last shelf as i couldn't reach there, and moved back "OK, i didn't like the flowers, i hate it" i said with a done face because he is stupid "You can't hurt me like that" he said with a little funny cute face making me chuckle.

He stared for a second "ok ok i need to leave now" he snapped out "why?" and instant regret to ask that, i saw him smirk making me almost roll my eyes but i didn't "Gotta work honey wanna join" he asked "what work" i said "boxing" he said "woahh, i would like to join" i said because i was getting bored anyways, i asked one of the worker to take care and work for the rest of time while i went with jungkook to his little boxing place.

We reached there and he told me to roam around, there were few people, but i noticed jungkook's body language, it changed completely, he walked like the most powerful man ofcourse he is, his aura turned to the cold, dark from the softer one, i was shocked, i walked around for 10 minutes but then sat near the place where he was boxing.

Damn. He is a different guy, he was wearing shorts and thin sleevless t-shirt, his biceps were flexing, i saw the way he was boxing, it made him look extremly powerful and hot ofcourse, i was staring at him not even blinking, who would even blink away from him? I might seem like i am cheating on my boyfriend but not gonna lie jungkook looked like a fucking greek god, he lifted his t-shirt to wipe his sweat, and there, fuck yea he has abs, i don't know if he is doing it intentionally or not but fuck this guy, i believe now that why he is one of the most powerful mafia out there.

I blinked away not wanting the wild thoughts of wild jungkook take over me as looked the other way where other guys were boxing but nahh jungkook is built different, looking at him is fun, i didn't realize when he came and sat down beside me, he cleared his throat making me flinch "come-on honey, you've got such an amazing soon to be husband, why you gotta stare at those shits?" He asked as he started to gulp down the whole fucking bottle, i just looked at him.

Perfect jaw line, sweaty but still looking hotter than ever, no i am crazy, why am i finding a man gulping down water sexy? Shit, i shouldn't be thinking about this right now. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Fuck you Jeon Jungkook" i said not even realizing it, i bit my tongue, embarassed as hell, but he didn't made it such a big deal or something "wait till the wedding honey" he turned towards me and continued "after that you can do whatever you want to" i rolled my eyes "great joke" i said not believing him "come-one, i am not joking, after the little wedding i would be all yours, well i am yours but you know officially yours" i looked at him as he leaned closer "don't stare at me like that Mr Kim" he deeply said "or what" where the fuck i am getting so much courage from, to say that to him, he just smiled and back away looking down "i can stare harder honey, i could fuck you just by staring at you, do you hear me?" He whispered making me go speechless, well no doubt what he said was true, his stares are always powerful just like him.

He leaned down "do you hear me Kim?" I nodded as he came closer "i can't hear it little one, be louder with your voice" he said that with a smirk "yes" i spoke in the teeny tiny voice ever, that was all i could say, and he walked closer almost kissing me, i could feel his breathe onto my lips "where is the tiger in you darling?" he said, i was just staring but i soon blinked and realized what the fuck was happening and moved upwards and bit his nose hard enough to make him blink away "ouchhh" he groaned "there it is, there is the tiger" i proudly spat "fuck you" he glared cutely, nobody could even guess that he is the same person who was boxing there a moment ago "fuck yourself jeon, shoo shoo" i said with a smile, i could see a little red spot on his nose, oops i bit harder than i thought.

"Jeon come-on, how much long are you gonna take" the other man shouted as he was about to go when i called him out "jungkook wait" "yea" he turned, i moved forward and gave a little kiss on his nose where i bit him a while ago i felt him go stiff when i touched his checks but when i moved away he smirked and "you can bite my lips too" i said while pouting, i just laughed and pushed him away.

That's how the day went by, he dropped me off and i was still in thoughts that why am i caring about things related to him so much, every time i look at him it feels like he is the one who is controlling me and my thoughts, Aahhh i am just so fucking confused. I can't think about anything else when i am with him, He is making me go crazy.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤"

»to be continued«

Yeahh, thats it, lmao its weird but who cares... Anyway ignore my mistakes coz i am dumbbb, yea thankyou and love youu<3

-Rach