𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

Chapter nine (Taehyung POV)

"Luke stop, like stop your acting shit" i shouted at luke, why would i not, this shit cheated on me with a blonde girl like what the fuck, as soon as i shouted he came towards me and grabbed my neck, tight enough "don't raise your fucking voice" he said darkly, he looks like a complete different person, a psychopath, it was getting hard to breath.

I just kicked his balls as he fell down, as soon as his grip on my neck loosened i started to cough, i am sure it left marks there "Fuck you Luke, i hate you, you motherfucking shit, go fuck that hoe" i said looking over the blonde girl, Elena, such a pretty name with shitty face "have my leftovers Elena" as soon as i said that luke tried to get up, he is getting angry each second passing by, i kicked his ball again "Jungkook was alot better than you, you are nowhere to be compared to him, fuck you, and your small fucking dick" i said and turned to elena "seems like you love small dick, don't you? Fucking whore" i said as she was about to spit some poison but i slapped her and went away, not caring about anything.

I was being a fool all the time, i started crying of course, i am crying, i loved him, i really did, i left my parents for him, i left a gentleman like Jungkook for him, just so that we can live peacefully, love eachother, but that shit had another plans, i told him i will be going for a little shopping and gonna have my lunch out, i asked him to join but he denied.

But i decided to get some grocery because we needed some, i did some grocery shopping and went back home to keep them and then leave for shopping but i went home just to see Luke and Elena making out half naked.

It hurts, it really does when someone you love does some shit like that, i am sorry Jungkook, i was really hurting that perfect man, he loved me, i am such a fucking shit, i can feel what he felt almost a year ago, yeah its been 10 months already, i can't even believe it.

All these time in New York, Luke treated me like shit but i still didn't loose hopes, but now i know who is better and who is not, I need Jungkook in my life, everyone does.

After all the things Luke did to me, i am still crying over him, because i loved him, and he didn't, i respected our 2 year relationship but he didn't, i did everything, i waited for him, i ran away for him, i cooked, i cleaned, i did house chores, i did a part time job to support him but what the fuck did he do, making out and fucking that whore.

All these thoughts were haunting me, i wanted to keep my mind fresh, i saw a park, i went there and saw alot of kids playing they make my day better, just looking at them feels good, but rightnow nothing feels good enough.

I was having a breakdown, i was crying like shit again, sitting on a bench looking down almost hiding my face and crying over everything, memories with Luke and memories with Jungkook, the way Jungkook treated me and then there was that small dick, regreting my life decisions, i was going to marry a perfect man who would have loved me more than anything, but foolish me i ran away with luke, i was blind no doubt and now...

I hate myself for everything i did to him, to myself to everyone...

I didn't even realize that almost everyone left, i don't care, i am not going anywhere, that's when i felt someone sitting beside me, i didn't even spare a glance, after 5 minutes, i realized the person beside was offering me a handkerchief, i looked up.

And my world stopped, Jungkook.

I couldn't utter a single word, he wasn't looking at me, but i could see his side profile and he clearly was hurt, his eyes told, he looked perfect, i didn't realized that i started crying more and more. "I promised you Kim Taehyung, didn't i?" He said in a deep soft voice turning to look at me. He- he really promised.