𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Chapter four (Jungkook's pov)

"Ahhh, this is not it why does my hair doesn't look good?" i said in panick as i was rushing i don't know why "Damn bruh chillax, i have never seen a mafia like you being so nervous" yoongi hyung said while he came near and started fixing and making my hairs "i am not nervous" i said sitting straight with legs spreaded like a mafia, hell yeah i am the mafia "Are you sure, you are not at all nervous?" hyung spoke while giving a little final touch to my hair "fuck yeah i am nervous" i said while poking my inner check "the cruel mafia king is nervous for a boy?" Hyung laughed making me roll my eyes.

The boy he talking about has a boyfriend, ughhh i am fucking jealous type person and i am fucking jealous, ofcourse i know it all but i am not gonna stop him i will let him do whatever he wants to, such a whipped man i have became for him that i am just letting him ruin my life ahhh the fuckkk it feels like i want to just kill that luke on the spot, fucking drown him or stab him or whatever i just don't want that fucker to live, but ofcourse i am not doing anything to him, come-on i don't want my so called husband to hate me, i will just pretend and let him do whatever he wants but once its out of the line, i don't know who the fuck kim taehyung is and i will just kill Mr Luke Davidson there on the spot, if he wants to see my darkside i will show him, i will show the fuck out of me that what Jeon Jungkook actually looks like.

Those thoughts were all in my head when hyung shook me and i snapped out "yeah?" I asked "kook are you even listening?" he spoke and kept the hairspray on the little table beside me "yeah i know what you were speaking, well ofcourse i am nervous for him, and there's nothing wrong, afterall the king only bows down to his queen" yoongi hyung just laughed at what i said just now, "ok my boy, you're all ready now" hyung said, as i looked at myself in mirror, appa would have been so happy if he could see me in these clothes on this type of occasion, eomma would be on cloud nine for sure, i was just smiling bitterly that i don't have my parent on my very special day, hyung knew what i wad thinking as he grabbed my shoulders and gave a little gently pat on it "They are happy kook, they are adoring you, their eyes are always on you, you little asshole, lets go now" he said making me laugh a bit and we went out of the mansion, yoongi hyung decided to drive the car, and the silence broke when my phone started ringing and i saw the caller i'd and picked up the phone without wasting a second.

"Yea Kai?" I said in a colder deeper voice, that is how i always speak, in a colder way, only taehyung can hear the softer voice of mine "you told me get the information of luke davidson right? I've been stalking him for around three days and i guess all the information you wanted is now here with me in the file i've shared the pdf" he said "great work boy, thankyou" i said proudly, kai is the only boy i can trust with my eyes closed when it comes to taking out or giving any information "no problem sir, but um" he stopped "yes?" I said in the darker voice "During these four or five days, since you told me to keep an eye on him, i have been noticing that he always goes out with a girl, and i am sure there is something between them" i stated working on my jaw but nonetheless spoke "can you compare the family backgrounds of both of them?" I asked "i already did, they are not siblings nor cousins" he said as i got more angry each time i got to know something new about him "ok thankyou, but whats the name of the girl?" the moment i said that it was silence from his side as he knew that i was angry so much more than i should be "its Elena" he said as i uttered a small hmm and ended the call checking the pdf with some of his picture with that elena girl and some more information, enough to make me go crazier each time.

Kim Taehyung, who is totally in love with this guy doesn't even what the fuck he is doing behind his back, amazing game, Mr Kim ditching me and Luke ditching Mr Kim, perfect isn't it, he likes to hurt me and here someone just digging his grave right infront of his eyes and he doesn't even know it, fuck yeah i am just too angry to be happy today.