Where Trust lies

Kunal Reaches the Villa after an hour unable to steadily hold himself. It was 2 am when he reached the gates.  He tries to open his room door but he falls on it due to alcohols influence.

Anand: Bhaiya!!

Kunal: Anand!! ( his face flashes and blurs due the spiked drink) Tu? What are doing in Siddhi's room? Oh sorry, I forgot you must be here to speak with her. No problem I will come later. (probably the drink is bringing his jealous side)

Anand: Bhaiya, this is my room and your room ... matlab siddhi's room is way to the left. And why are you drunk like this? I thought you quit drinking after marriage.

Kunal: I ...( still shakky) I'm not drunk, I would never do.. needh araiye Siddhi!!

Anand: You sleep here Bhaiya. If papa or others find you like this then they will feel bad.

Kunal: Arey! I swear I didnt drink.  (falls on Anand's bed)

Anand pulls the cover over him and goes on to sleep. But Kunal's words hit him as an arrow, he wanted a space where all three of them could be comfortable around but his entry has only made life hard for Kunal.

Morning around 10...

Seema: Kunal Bhaiya! when did you come home yesterday? Siddhi I told you to message me when bhaiya arrived na?

Siddhi gives a look at Kunal indicating he never came home yesterday(or atleast she thinks so)

Kunal: Kyun Seema , Did you miss this bhaiya so much?

Seema: Main nehi, aapki biwi (Siddhi lifts her eyes in dismissal towards Seema)

Kunal: Instead adding masala to truth just add it to the soup, probably it may come drinkable

Seema: I have been doing this for years, and now you like everything made by your wife!!

Kunal: Meri maa! My entertainment quota for the day is done, try with someone else. (leaves the place )

The chopra's leave home winding thier small vacation.

Siddhi unpacks her bags and Kunal's thinking about the divorce paper that Kunal gave.

Someone knocks the door..

Seema: Anand! open the door na? Im frying burji!!(cooks)

Anand opens the door and is Shocked

Police: Is Kunal Chopra present?

Anand: Haan, but what is the matter?

Kunal comes out and intervenes

Kunal: What is the matter?

Police: We are here to arrest you, here is the arrest warrant.

Kunal: What! me? On what charges

Siddhi runs towards the door ...

Police : Physical abuse and assualt on Miss Richa Thakral

Kunal: What, I think you are misunderstood. Someone has pranked, I know her.

Police: No one can prank the police, It was Miss Richa who filed this complaint. Dont create a scene, you will be handed over to court by afternoon and if you delay you will be taken by evening and its friday today you wont get a bail.

Kunal walks with the Policemen in dilemma

The chopra's are shocked...

Meanwhile at Chopra's

Siddhi picks her hand bag and other stuff and get ready to meet someone.. while the family still discussed what happened there...

Anand: Siddhi! where are you going?

Siddhi(broken) : I need to get bail, else Kunal will be in jail for next 3 days

Anand: He went to meet Richa yesterday late night, and came home drunk

The family is shook by Anand's confession.

Seema: Kunal bhaiya has quit drinking...

Anand: I thought so, but when he came back home late he was drunk, so I made him sleep in my room.

Siddhi: we need to bail him Anand, I dont care if he was drunken or not. ( Leaves to court ...)

..... few hours Later at kitchen.....

Anand  goes to kitchen to grab a glass of water as seema enters (no one was around)

Seema: whatever you did earlier, it was wrong?

Anand: What did I do bhabi?

Seema : Telling Siddi that kunal bhaiya was drunk..

Anand: She deserved Truth

Seema: May be from Kunal bhaiya's mouth. He would have explained his position

Anand: I would never do something that spoils my brother's relationship

Seema: Sometimes we don't know what we do Anand! I know you loved Siddhi...  but now things are different.

Anand: im bit used to that phrase bhabi, its something everyone around me tells "now things are different".  And if i were an authorized lawyer i would be the first one to run towards bhaiya.

Seema: Anand I understand you, all these changes are not pleasant..

Anand: And what is my fault here bhabi? I loved a women and she loved me, i wanted to marry her and live the rest of my life with her. My intentions were pure, but...  i'm not able to see her as my brother's wife bhabi.  why is life so unfair with me? I'm not able to even speak with her for 5 mins, all I see is her fear of judgement.

Seema: I know life has wronged you, but they are a happy couple now.

Anand: happy? I havent seen them talk to each other without a fight for few minutes.

Seema: What we see may not be the reality Anand.

Anand: I'm not sure about the reality bhabi but my love for people remain unchanged, be it bhaiya or Siddhi ( Seema is shocked...not because Anand's statement but Siddhi and Kunal were right behind them)...

Kunal : Seema , I have some work outside. Please dont wait for me (leaves home)

Anand: bhaiya! I didnt mean...(Kunal left already)

Anand( comes back to Siddhi): Siddhi! i didnt mean it that way..

Siddhi: you both like hurting me, isnt it? He kills me with his silence and you, with your words. ( runs to her room and shuts the door)

Precap: Siddhi to handle the case?