Letting Go

The whole family witnessed Kunal getting debarred on his own case. They waited for him outside court.

Siddhi: Seema Bhabhi!, I would like to stay at Kapil bhaiya' house tonight. ( She probably didnt want to discuss what happened in the court with others)

Seema: I'm sorry Siddhi, All this is happening, I dont know who to blame. ( consoles Siddhi by hugging her)

Siddhi: I'll .. (cries) leave now. (She takes an auto and leaves before Kunal arrives out)

....

Kunal: Where is Siddhi?

Anand: She was here a few minutes back bhai

Seema: Bhaiya! actually she left to her bhaiya's house for tonight. Let her be there, she needs to be left alone sometime.

Kunal: Hmm, yes

Anand: Bhaiya!  we need a lawyer for the next hearing. If my licensce was active I would have fought but now we need someone

Kunal: Haan Anand, dont worry I will take care of that.

Anand: Kunal Bhaiya, dont take me wrong.  Today Thakral played you emotionally! His entire point was to prove you short tempered and...

Kunal: And i fell for that?   He was trying to tamper my wife's image, and if I dont defend that what kind of human would I be?

Anand:  The best revenge is to win the case bhaiya,  you should quickly look for a lawyer.

Kunal: hm, I will meet you later Anand, I have some paper work that needs to be done.

Kunal gets immersed in the paper work not looking at time, when he realized it was already 8 pm and he lost one day.

He walks through the streets of chembur, the same street which he walked years as a kid, as a young man in love, as a drunken loser and now as a worried husband.  The road to the end leads to his home but Kunal's heart was somewhere else, probably all these days he went hope to look for that face which greets him despite his rude face. And today she wont be there, he looked up for a second and walked the other way.

Siddhi was letting her tears flow on her balcony away from everyone's eyes.

Siddhi's POV: I hope this night never ends, I wish I could hide myself in the darkness of this night forever. What will Kunal do now? Will he able to find another lawyer in time? All this happened because of me, my bad luck ruins everyone around me. 

A tall figure looked at her from the corner of the street, as time passed the figure inched closer to her view

Kunal: How long are you gonna water your balcony?

Siddhi: Aap? I'm not watering plants

Kunal: Haan, but you have been crying long enough to water them, Come down

Siddhi ran like a child who saw a balloon leaving all her sorrows behind. (She did a hard stop before Kunal and finally took a breathe..)

Kunal: Aaram se baba, you are not running in Olympics.

Siddhi: Is everything fine Kunal?

Kunal: Haan , sab teek hai

Siddhi: (looks at him)

Kunal: So you want to know why I'm here? ( Siddhi Nodds her head both the ways)

Kunal: Haan bol or Naa bol, what is this ?

Siddhi: Kunal, (hesitates) Did you find a lawyer?

Kunal: Wait, you think that I'm here because I didnt find a lawyer