4

.:Introduce:.

I slept on Emas room being scared for her safety. Some brothers might crept on her. I talked to Juli in his mind, telling him that I will help him to save Ema from them and we made a deal.

I woke up by the help of Emas hand and voice. "Mmh"

"I have school today and you need to stay here because your still not enrolled" she smiled at me and patted my head.

She then told me to go downstairs for breakfast. I quickly tidy myself and get out of the room.

I heard many voices downstairs. "Onee-chan, I want to see the other onee chan too!" That voice... Anyway, Wataru really act like a kid while he is 10-13 Years old?, I think.

I went down with my head down, carefully not to look on the brothers eyes.

I mean I'm not acting or anything. I'm just really like this, having trust issues cause even my fake brother and sister that I trusted threw away the my trust.

"Imouto-chan" that seductive voice. The monk, Kaname or the boy who have long hair but its awesome.

"Eep!" I quickly run over Ema, hiding on her back again. She giggled and petted me "You can sit down next to me"

I nodded quickly and sat beside her. "Alyanna, hoq are you?" I heard the caring voice of Masaomi.

I quickly look up and smiled at him. "Yes. Thank you" I saw his face red and the others too. I hate them! They really like cute girls...

I just continued to eat and then bid farewell with my sister and Yusuke. Now, I'm hear at the houde with the other dudes.

Except Masaomi, The twins, Fuuto -_-, Lori, Subaru, Hikaru, Natsume, and the hairdresser. So I'm alone with the childish but cute thing, the older perverts consist of Ukyo and Kaname.

Oh! That reminds me, they don't even know my name. I didn't even introduce myself or even Ema didn't introduce me to them.

I think that's not a coincidence that she forgot me. Maybe she hates me. I can feel it.

'Ema, many unlucky thing will happen to you of you don't tell me the truth'I have mercy but then if someone tried to do something bad at me, I won't hesitate to curse him or her or maybe kill.

Well, that's other side cause everyone of us has a dark side. The Russian Sleep Experiment quote 'we are the ones from deep within; we are inside you'

Okay, I made the words up cause that's what I only remembere cause that qoute means we all have darkness and demons inside of us just in hiding.

I picked my clothes and went to the bathroom and take a bath. I locked the door and make sure of it again. I took off my clothes and then tried to take off my bracelet but I can't.

Magic Bracelet...

•°•

Now, I'm fresh, clean, and happy and have a wrist which is covered in make up. Oh, this is the day where Yusuke becane embarass at the whole classroom. Maybe I'll tease him later.

How long have I use the bathroom? Anyway, the room is really dark. I look down to see Ema.

"I'm home!" she said more like yelled and Fuuto began to wake up so when he saw Ema. He began to act sleeping.

I went down "Welcome home!" She look at me and glared. What did I do, now? "Why are you still here?!" She hissed at me.

'I don't know what's happening' I was about to talk when suddenly I felt a stop.

I waved my hand on Emas face to see her stop too. Woah, time stop but who stopped the time?

'Me' 'Who are you?'

'I am the other soul of your body. I control your body before you came here. That's why I will tell you why she is like that' 'Ema is sweet and loving, right?'

'Yes but in the Anime but when you came she changed. When Rintaro adopted you, she began to feel happy that she will have someone to play with and everyday you played but then when Rintaro went to trips, you're his always first chose to join him. That's why Ema is always alone and made a hatred over you'

'Wow, thats... I didn't know that...' 'You don't cause you just cane here and you're just someone special who can go to other worlds. Honestly, you are nothing in the Anime but sometimes Anime can change. Toodles! I need to shopping'

The time went again and "why are you still here?!" I looked at her with watery eyes. "Now, you're gonna cry again!" She slapped me.

You can hear it cause the slap is really hard and strong but I didn't fell anything.

I holded my cheek as a tear roll down "S-sorry" she giggled and her giggled became sinister "sorry for what?! You... You worthless---" she stopped and sighed as she run away from me.

I kneeled and sobbed. I quickly forgotten about the idol which is listening.

I can feel him, his anger, enjoyment, suspicion. I can feel it yet he is still doing nothing about me crying. Jerk!!! Jerk!!! I rubbed my eyes and stopped crying.

I began to walk on the couch and saw him still closed eyes. I walk towards him. I pretended to look shocked.

I sighed in relief "luckily he is asleep" and began to walk away until a hand stpped me. Yep, he is going to teas me.

But I know he have a thing for crying girls. I know. I just know.

"Who are you two?" I looked at him and fiddled with my other hands finger. "I-i am your new sister, My name is Alyanna while my sister is Ema." He nodded and sat up.

He patted the seat beside him. I sighed sat beside him.

"You two are sisters?" I nodded "That's why you don't fight her? I mean you're the older sister"

"I'm not. I'm 15 and she is 17" he looked at me shocked "why do you look like--"

"I know... And for your other question. I can't." I sighed and run away from him.