7

.:Student:.

I woke up early to get ready for school because of the text I got from Ukyo about Where I will go to school today for he had forgotten to tell me yesterday.

Right now, I am the only one who is awake. I mean who wakes up at 3:30 a.m.? Well, me. I am just really excited to have a new life and that I will not be shunned by others.

I wore a white shirt and black pants because the school still not got my size. I ,then, wore my black sneakers. I put some make up on my wrist.

I tied my hair into a bun and went out to see Ema waiting for her turn. When she saw that I was the one who used the bathroom she grunted and glared at me.

"Move you burden" her voice echoed on the whole house and with that I scurried off. Luckily, no one is up.

I went downstairs to see Ukyo looking at me in a serious way. "Oh!" I slightly jumped and quickly recovered "Ukyo-nii, Goodmorning"

"Is that Ema who yelled at you?" I quickly thought of an excuse "n-no, its only me. I'm talking to myself" i smiled sincerely.

"Your voice does not sound the same. Now, tell me is it her? Tell me the truth" he asked me firmly.

"I...." I quickly run away but then found myself being holded by him.

"Tell me the truth" he really looks worried and angry. "Ukyo-nii..." Luckily, the twins came down to save me from him.

"Ohayo~" "Ohayo" Tsubaki and Asuza greeted but then the two noticed what's happening.

"Ukyo-nii, What are you doing?" Azusa asked calmly yet alerted "Ukyo-nii! I want to join too!" Tsubaki exclaimed but letting a serous voice slip.

Mentally face palming. Why does all of them here are idiot? Tell me! Even Ema being submissive is a dumb thing.

Ukyo's face flushed and removes his hand and walked away to continue cooking. I sighed in relief.

"Arigatou and Good Morning" i bowed to them, showing gratitude. "Don't be formal. We're your brothers."

I nodded "Ne~ imouto-chan, can you give nii-san a good morning kiss?" Well, they've been my long time crush anyway sooooo why not.

My chance! I kissed both their cheeks "That's my thank you!" I quickly run away from them leaving them with flustered face and mouth agape.

I went to my room and locked it. 'Please give me a backpack' my bag is colored black with a design of  a Heather that is purple and white.

I wore it with my mouth smiling and went out of the room for breakfast. I ate my breakfast silently because of the looks Ukyo is giving me and Ema.

I quickly stood up and washed my plate. I quickly went out and saw Lori tending the flowers.

"Ohayo." I said cheerful but not smilling. He looked at me "Ohayo"

I quickly walked up to him and asked him many things about flowers which turns out great.

"I'll call Ema and Yusuke" but he stopped me. "The flower design on your bag. It's Heather, isn't it?"

I nodded in return. He was about to speak but I cutted him off. I turned around and walked slowly while speaking "The purple means beauty and solitude while the white one means protection" and also it indicates a wish come true...

I called them and we went on our way silently. When we went inside the train many people began to chatter while some people were either listening to music or sleeping.

I have a seat while Ema and Yusuke does not. I notice an old woman standing so I took an action on it.

"Ummm... You can sit here" she looked at me and smiled "Thank you"

"Your welcome" then I smiled. Ema's mouth is wide even Yusuke. After that, Some boys asked me to sit on their seats. (If only that will be true tsk tsk...)

I smiled and rejected their offer.

We went inside the school grounds of Hinode Highschool. New school. New life.

I went and bought the books and notebooks. I went to my first schedule which is Homeroom.

I know, Fuuto and I will be in the same class and that's why I will hate it.

"Are you Ms. Hinata?" A woman wearing a blouse and miniskirt asked me. "Yes, Miss" I smiled as she tell me to wait here.

I walked in when the teacher gave the signal.

"Wow"

"Cute"

"She looks pretty"

I'll try to make friends this time. I sighed and smiled which earned gasp from everyone.

"I'm Alyanna 'Reiko' Hinata. Please call me Rei and take care of me" I bowed and smiled.

"Now, ask five questions class" I looked at them confuse but go on with the flow. "Only"

"What size is your breast?" The teacher laugher awkwardly then glared at the boy "You do not just ask that to a girl! Detention on first day" he groaned and pouted but he quickly nodded.

"Are you the sister of Ema Hinata from the higher class?" I nodded.

"Do you sing?" I nodded too "Can I have a date with you? And what's your number?"

"Enough."

°•°

The day went well and I have found two true friends. I can tell cause I can read minds and feel.

Kanato, a smart and childish boy but really caring and over protective and Yorin, cute and petite girl but she is really badass and good.

"Bye! We'll walk you home tomorrow!" The waved and I went to Ema.

"Ema, can you help me go to the bookstore?" Her friends smiled at me and I smiled at them but Ema grunted and glared at me.

I can feel that her friends are shocked for what she is doing. "No. You can do it by yourself! Don't be a burden" i look down and nodded "o-okay"

I went away from them and heard them talking. Tears began to fall as I try to stop them by wiping them off.

I can feel the pity and worriness of her friends to me and Ema. "Ema why did you do that to your sister?"

"Don't worry she really needs it" now, she's acting like a bitch.

Her friends shooked their head and "Why did you do that?"

"Cause I hate her" she said it. I can feel the anger of her friends "Ema, you know you need to change and go on your own" ema is now alone

I sighed and shooked my head. I decided to just go to anywhere and I know they will not go to the bookstore cause I'll be in there meaning I am the...

The heroine.