20

-WARNING- i'm really sorry...

.:.Teacher.:.

°×rei×°

"Hey don't do it like that!" He tried to sweep the floor like what you do with a mop. What the heck did his brothers teach him? Or does he even been taught by them. -_-

"What?!" Then he threw the broom on the floor.  "This sucks!" No, you suck at cleaning! I just want to talk back at him.

"You could just say on our president that you have taping." He looked at me like I was the crazy person. Wow! How suprising on how he changed. I thought he will say yes.

"Just shut up and teach me" i smiled at how flustered his face is. "Mr Idol has a cute side in him." I mumbled grinning at myself "why are you smilling like that?! Wait, just teach me" haha.

"So here is what you need to do...

°×Fuuto×°

I looked at her serious face while she teach me on how to sweep the floor. Actually, I knew how to do this since my mom doesn't want me to be spoiled and not do anything.

I grinned slightly on the looks of her. She looks like she's enjoying teaching me. "Fuuto?" Her voice woke me up from my thoughts "What?!" I tried to sound grumpy as always.

"Nothing" she just shook her head and sighed "Is he even listening?" I heard her mumble. Being a star, I can hear even if its a whisper or a muble because of the popularity and everything. My ears needs to be open.

"I'm listening but I can't understand you. Are you even good at teaching?" I said in a teasing manner "tss..." She grab my hands and placed it on the broom. She placed her hand on mine.

My mouth twitched up slightly as she held my hand. She even looks beautiful when she's angry.

"Here is how you do it" i grinned at her cute face.

At her cute angry face.

Fuuto     Rei
1                1

×°×

Its actually a short chapter. ^_