9

.:Things Turnout to change:.

◆◇Late Night, Outside◇◆

A blabbering squirrel is standing on one of the branches of the tree. A man came out and talked to him.

"Chi, really needs to stop acting and saying bad words to Rei-chan" he blurted out and began to mumble some words again not knowing that someone is on his back.

"So... Juli, youre the knight... Who protects Chii?" The little thing turned around "indeed"

"Ever since Chii was little, I have..." He gasped shocked and "Y-you!"

"Can understand me?" Louis replied "yup" he smiled and "I want to help you"

Juli listened at his condition but still he doesn't look like he is agreeing. He looks more worried.

"A condition to save Chii?" Louis nodded but Juli shooked his head "Rei-chan is helping me to save Chii but Chii hates Rei-chan" Louis looked confuse

"Who is Rei-chan?" The squirrel looked at him with an annoyed manner. They only cared for Chii than Rei-Chan. They don't even know her name.

"Alyanna is Rei-chan" he nodded "Why does Chii hates Rei-chan?" He looked at him and sighed.

"Chii became jealous and started to hate Rei-chan but still Rei-chan loved her and understands her. It started when they were young, Rintaro began to leave that's why Chii is always alone while Rei-chan is always with him with an unknown purpose." He sighed again "Chii purposely didn't tell you about Rei-chan. I know some of you thinks Chii is bad and don't know Rei-chan but Chii is kind and Rei-chan is nice too."

"Please help Chii realise that hating is bad and please help Rei-chan be happy." That night they made a deal to themselves that they will help the sisters be together once again.

•°Rei P.O.V°•

I walked to home alone again because Ema and Yusuke went without me. I know this time they will be asking Masaomi for a stamp.

Hinode Highschool is really fun and my friends left me again cause they have family problems.

What kind of Family Problem? They're parents are planning to do divorce while our problem is the conflict between brothers to win Emas heart or is it?

I've began to think that some of the brothers have fallen for me or really wants to be over protective to me like Subaru.

He always keeps close to me and made me sit beside him. Ukyo is doubting Ema because of her actions around me.

I even think that some of our brothers are sensing it too.

Why did I mess up my life? More like, why did I mess up Ema's life?

I began to feel dizzy so I stayed on the wall beside me for balance. I holded my head and began to feel pain on my chest.

I placed my hand on my chest and breathed slowly as possible. As the time pass, I began to feel okay but my back hurts.

What happened? Mom, Does this have to do with my powers?

I'm afraid not. In this place, you need to stop using your powers. Will you promise me?

But why?

Trust me dear. This for your own sake. I need to go now. Promise me.

I mentally sighed

Sure mom.

I notice the time and its going to be night time. I need to go now before the thugs come again.

I started to run but stopped because of my back pain and my breathings. What is happening!?

I sighed and walked faster. I just looked down until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" i said not looking at her cause I can see that she is wearing a dress "No its okay" i heard a perky voice but still have a man voice in it.

I looked up and saw... The cross dresser which is Hikaru. "Oh... I'll go now" I began to walk until he holded my hand.

I gasp. Why does everyone needs to hold my hand!? I mean his hand is so soft and I want his hand.

"You know I'll walk you cause its dangerous for a girl to walk in night alone" I. nodded and he smiled  and we walk still holding my hand.

"Aren't you a girl your self?" I asked smirking slightly. He chuckled "who knows..."

I started to talk "Umm, can I ask your name?" He nodded "Hikaru. Whats yours?"

"I'm Rei" I smiled cheerfully "now, tell me about your self" I know what his planning. Maybe he knows me from the start.

"About what?" I asked to get in furder "about family" I knew it. He knew I'm his sister.

"I just moved in with my sister and found out that she hates me to death..." He looked shocked but then looked at me "Tell me what does your sister do to you?!

"She slapped me and said negative things about me but I'm okay" He nodded understanding then patted my head "Don't worry. I'll ask him about that"

I pretended that I didn't hear him and asked "What was that?"

"Oh nothing" then I saw the house. I pointed at the house "I live there"

He nodded and smiled. "On the front gate Subaru stood there looking really worried. "Subaru!" I shouted

He began to run at me and hugged me. "You had me worried" my mind became blank because of the shock of his warmth.

"Subaru, you became taller" Subaru looked at him shocked that his in there "Hika-nii?!"

°•°

"What!? You're a boy! A-and you're my brother?" I suddenly blurted out still looking at nowhere. He nodded and took a sip on his tea.

All of the siblings are here except Wataru 'cause his sleeping. They are awake because I'm still not here. Wow, they care for me.

And... they are currently more over protective on me than Ema and Ema sent glares again at me.

I looked at Hikaru who is beside me "Please don't tell them what I told you or anyone" I whispered to him with low voice that we can only hear.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone" i nodded and soghed in relief. "Hika-nii! What are you two talking about?" Subaru asked

"Why? Jealous?" Subaru became flustered while I played with my fingers. "N-no. Why would I be jealous?"

"Because earlier you are hugging her very tight and telling her that she had you worried" he told them without any reaction like its okay to tell it.

The brothers looked at Subaru and teased him while Ukyo looked really angry and sent glares at Subaru and Ema glared at the ground and has her fist tighten.

What happened to the sweet, caring and simple Ema?

°.... Yay! Hikaru is now here. I really love him. I mean I don't see any fanfiction about HikaruxReader so I'll try to make one. *fangirl screams*