16

.:.Beyond the Sleeve.:.

°×Kaname×°

"Now, tell me everything about your past" I asked looking at her eyes sincerely and worriedly. Something is wrong with her eyes, right now.

The eyes I saw when we were in the wedding is filled with happiness and love but now its filled of sadness and secrets.

Tears have spilled in her eyes. She looks so vulnerable at this time. Something is strange about her and I want to know the real her.

"I am a Demon who locked her emotion inside and never showed it to anyone." She said. Is it a quote? "No, It is not. Everyone want me dead when I was young. They always beat me up."

She looked at me like expecting what will I react to what she told me. I looked at her with sadness and pityness.

I don't care if she is a demon. She is my sister and she never hurted anyone else.

"Are you scared of me?" She asked "no" i answered. She closed her eyes. "But... Are you scared at me, now?" She opened her eyes that turned into gold and the whole things started to float in the air.

I was shocked but looked at her and saw her eyes. She can't hide her emotions so well that I saw that she is in pain. Pain of people going to leave her alone after they knew this.

I can tell. I can tell she's scared of people leaving her behind and being scared of her in the end.

I run to her and hugged her. "Imouto-chan, its okay. I'll never leave you." She began to stop and the thing fell and she looked at me crying but then fell unconscious.

I placed her on the bed and looked at the mess she made. I sighed and cleaned her room.

I looked at her before I leave. She looks so strong but the truth is even if she is a demon she is still vulnerable and afraid.

I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Imouto-chan. I will never leave you" i saw a smile crept on her face. I smiled a little and left the room silently.

I'll keep this a secret for you imouto.

°×ema×°

I woke up by the knocking of the door. I looked at ne side and saw Juli asleep so I didm't bother waking him up.

I opened the door while closing my eyes a multiple times and saw Masao-nii blushing.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but can you change Alyannas clothes" Alyanna? Why? "Why?" I asked. Something happened I can feel it.

"Well, Alyanna is unconscious--"

"What?!" I asked alarmed at whats happening "and the glass of water fell on her" i nodded and went to Alyannas room really fast.

I went to pick her a dress whick looks like for sleeping. I went out of her room to see Masaomi. "Where is she?' I asked calmly containing my worriedness.

"She's in my room" i nodded and followed him to his room and saw Azusa stopping Tsubaki. "Azusa, why are you stopping Tsubaki?"

"He wants to change Alyannas clothes" he said. I widened my eyes and told them "I will change her clothes" then I locked the door for sure.

I took off her shirt and saw something terrible "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

×rei×

I woke up with the birds chirping. I yawned and looked inside my room to see this is not my room.

"Where am I?" I blurted out and saw my self with other clothes "why am I wearing this? Who canged me?" Am I raped by ine if the brothers? No!!!!!!

Then, Masaomi, Ukyo and Tsubaki came. "O-ohayo" i greeted at them smiling, they greeted back but they didn't smiled back.

I looked at them confuse about whats happening. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. Tsubaki is looks really angry and Ukyo too while Masaomi had a look of concerned but I can't help it. I read his feelings and he is angry too but worriedness still.

"Why do you do that to your self?" Tsubaki asked really containing his anger "huh?" I asked "Why do you do self harm?!"

I looked at my wrist and my cloth that do not have long sleeves. I opened my mouth but closed it again.

What would I tell them? Tell them that I do that because of depression. Nope. They will only think I'm stupid.

I smiled at him. "Depression..." I said but then he run over to me holding my shoulders. "Why are you smiling?! Do you think you should be happy right now?"

I gasped when he let go of me and went out. "..." I looked down and heard footstep towards me. I look up and saw Ukyo petting me.

"Masaomi, would you mind if I have a word with her alone?" He asked then Masaomi nodded and left.

"Alyanna, you should trust us" he said "We're your brothers. Tell me the truth why you do that?" He asked.

"The truth is not all of them is my doing." He looked at me with concern "You mean someone did this to you too?" I nodded "I do to lessen the pain I'm feeling and so that I can't feel how it hurts to feel the sharp knife on my skin"

He look shocked and then frowned "Then, who did this to you?" He asked "... I don't know them" i said looking down.

"When And where did they do this?" tell him the truth whike the other half of me is telling me to just shut up "The ceremony in school. I didn't go in there and they always cut my wrist telling me that I needed it and threatening me that if I tell this to anyone, they will bit me up" i said

He hugged me and rested his chin on my head. "Don't worry. It will stop" he said and I rested my head on his chest.

I smiled. This the feeling of having a real brother.

He went out and Masaomi went in after 5 minutes. What did they tak about?

"How are you feeling?" He asked "I'm good"

He then handed me an oitment telling me that it will help for my scars to go away.

"Now, tell me what happened to you yesterday. I know its not anxiety." He said "I always get a pain in my chest and it continous" he looked at me worried "how many times did that happen?"

"3 or 4..." He sighed "You should've told me sooner." I notice the door a little bit opened seems like someone is listening.

"Do you know that you can have a terrible heart disease because of this?! You can die!" He yelled at me worried. To be honest, I want to talk back like 'No, that's why I didn't care'

I looked down and he sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really concerned" i nodded and smiled "Thanks"