10

.:Wedding:.

°•Rei﹏°•

"I came here because I was ask for a favor." He then gave us a box where our dresses are in. Ema smiled while I smiled slightly at him.

He hugged Ema then hugged me too for long. "Ummm..." He chuckled and his voice deepened "Hikaru" Ukyo said with a strict voice

"Goodnight, Alyanna" i began to walk to my room and locked the door. I sighed and sat on the floor.

"Luckily, I survived his hotness..." A tear slip on my eyes and I don't know why.

I just removed it and began to continue what I've been doing for the past days.

"Done!" I blurted out and layed on my bed. I hope they will like it.

"My hands hur-- ack" the pain. I clutched my shirt and closed my eyes. It hurts.

A tear slipped on my eyes.

Don't worry, dear. I'm here for you.

The pain slowly stopped as I fell asleep saying thanks to my mother.

•°•

I woke up earlier than everyone else and took a bath. I looked at myself in the mirror while I use the hair dryer.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I went out with only under garments and a bath robe.

I saw Louis walking so I greeted him "Ohayo! Louis Nii" he smiled at me and greeted back "Ohayo~ Rei-chan" Rei?

"Are you getting ready for the wedding?" He looked at me up and down "Sort of" he smiled

"Can I do your hair?" I just smiled "Sorry, Louis-nii but I'll do my hair. Thank though" he nodded slightly frowning.

I just hugged him and kissed his cheeks "Smile and be happy" then I jumped off away and went to my room.

I went to my room and played with my dress then holded it and turned around and around like I was still a kid.

I remebered when I first have a beautiful dress but then my sister torned it apart after I used it.

I wore it and put my shoes. I've read the letter earlier and Ema and I have the same letter.

I curled my hair and then a put a little make up. I put some lipstick that looks like natural and add some lip tint. I add some blush on and eye shadow that is colored pink a little.

Done.

Mom, How do I look?

You look beautiful. But remember don't use your magic.

Mmh...

•°•

I went to Miwa and Rintaros room to find Ema having a conversation. I knocked the door "Am I interrupting?"

"No, dear." Miwa told me. "Thank you for giving me this dress, Mom and Dad" i smiled while Miwa smiled and hugged me and Ema. "You two look really beautiful"

"Thank you. Y-you look pretty too" Ema "You're more beautiful than me" she smiled and I excused myself same as Ema.

I went to where Natsume is and Ema went first telling me to come with her. So I followed her.

She slapped me again for the second time. Then, I saw Natsume looking at us but I didn't look at him so he wouldn't catch me looking.

"E-ema-nee, why did you slap me?" She look really guilty but then glared at me "How dare you call him Dad" she spat at me

I knew that she still love me. "B-but I'm his daughter too and I'm your sister" her glared hardened "You are never my sister, you--

Then Natsume coughed, we looked at him. Ema wore a shocked face then he walked up to us and eyes Ema suspiciously as well me too.

"Stop. Why are you in here? This is for only family members" i looked down while I feel Emas glare at me but then Natsume glared at Ema and I can feel the tension.

"Yaho!" Tsubakis voice roamed around the room and I turned around to see all of the siblings. I looked at Hikaru and he run over to me.

He whispered "You have hand mark on your face" i widened and he chuckled silently. He openes his pouch and add some make up on my face.

The tension on the room changes when Hikaru taked "You two look cute and beautiful" i laughed slightly when I saw Hikarus hair is the same as mine but still mine is real.

°•°

The wedding in the chapel continued and Natsume didn't say anything about what he saw and I can see he keeps looking at me like Hikaru and Subaru.

They look really worried for me. Their my brothers anyway. After the wedding ended, I saw Natusme talking to Ema and he looks really angry while Ema just looled down.

I sighed. "I wish Natsume didn't see that" i mean, if he didn't see that then Ema wouldn't be a rebel. An arm went to my waist and I saw Hikaru.

"Hikaru! You startled me" i said while putting my hand on my chest. He laughed slightly and hugged me closer.

Why is he doing this? (A: Cause I like him) Why is he being sweet to me?

"Don't worry Aly-chan I'll protect you" i get goosebumps and I know I'm really red right now. "Haha. You're so cute when you're blushing."

"You can only blush for me" i nodded and looked down. He is territorial and jealous...

°•°

We are outside and Ema are taking a picture of all the brothers. She even took a picture of me and Hikaru.

I sat on the chair and notice Wataru giving Fuuto and Yusukw a hard time. I laughed softly and went to them.

"Wataru, lets play" i closedeyed smile "neechan! What will we play" he stopped bothering the two and tun over to me.

"Lets act like prince and a princess." He smiled "nee chan are you the princess?"

"Ne, my prince" I hugged him and holded his hand. We went to the center and we danced.

All of the people chuckled and giggled at the cuteness and joined too. Miwa and Rintaro smiled and laughed.

The time passed and came the time where Miwa will throw the flowers so I run far away from the girls and where Ema is and went to the boys.

"Oh Imouto-chan, why aren't you in there?" Kaname asked with his voice. I really liked his voice "I'm not into it"

"Okay, here I go" Miwa shouted and the flower went so high thst no one can ses it and I felt something landed on my hand.

I groaned "Why is this always happening?!" I said frustrated. I've been in many weddings before working as a cook, waitress, singer, and anything and I always have it.

Kaname chuckled as the other brothers too "I thought you're not into catching it"

"Currently I'm not into it but its into me" they laughed at me. Well, they're my brothers anyway.