14

.:New Classmate:.

°•REI•°

I went to Ema and Yusuke because I had nowhere to go. "Everyone have a babyface" Yusuke said

"I wonder What will we look like in 2 years..." Ema said while I answered "I know!" They both look at me "you two will get married" i said while grinning.

The two of them became red "Alyanna!" Yusuke said about to do something bad to me "yusuke" until we heard Azusas voice. I looked at him and smiled.

"Azu-nii!" I glomped him. Luckily, we didn't fall. "Eck" i laughed while he struggle to get me off him. I jumped off him and asked "why are you here?"

"The other are not available so I became the guardian." He said "guardian?" Ema asked "I don't understand" Yusuke, who said you can?

"Guardian of whom?" I furrowed my eyebrow to make me look confuse. I glomped him again.

"You didn't know?" Seems like he's use to me hugging him. I went to his neck and closed my eyes. I'm sleepy.

I felt him tense up at my actions and all of the people began to announce something fun.

"Is that Fuuto?!" Then screams are heard. Then I heard foots steps beside me. I opened my eyes and to see Fuuto looking angry at Azusa and me.

"Ohayo~" he's acting again and I can see that he is fake smilling on Azusa. "I just transferred here in Hinode Highschool" he looked at Yusuke "Please, take care of me senpai" he bowed

"Take care of me onee-chan" ema and he looked at me. He went to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. He, then, pulled me from Azusa and placed his arms on my should protectively "Take care of me, my darling" he whispered.
You're so dead if I tell this to Hikaru... But I'm a player in this game too. I should play fair.

"Oh, I should... Love" i whispered to him and went with Ema and Yusuke. I don't mind going to our School Entrance Ceremony anyway.

"Why aren't you in the school entrance ceremony?" Ema asked kindly "Its boring..." They nodded "I heard you watch Subarus match, How is it?" Yusuke asked

"They won" i said with goofy smile "Why? Didn't you ask Subaru?" I asked. He shooked his head "I was studying..." I giggled "wow! The famous Yusuke id studying!"

"Shut up!" I laughed at his blushing face

"Alyanna, can I ask you a question?" I nodded "Whats between you and Subaru?" I laughed slightly "Why? Jealous cause you and Ema-nee have nothing?"

Their face became so red and he is about to hit me in the head until I talked again "Don't worry we don't have anything between us but you and Ema have~ Ciao!" before he can follow me.

Its fun teasing the two of them. I giggled at the thought of them getting married and me taking care of their babies. How cute would that be?!

Seriously, I vote for Ema and Yusuke and Yusuke isn't smart or anything but he strives hard for him and Ema be together in a University.

I ship them two...

I notice that someone is looking at me and in my instinct, I looked back but I saw notbing but feet. Its Fuuto acting sleepy.

I went to him and found him with 2 buttons opened on his shirt. I went closer to his face.

"Onee-chan... Don't do that" playing with me... Not going to happen but I'll give you an A for that not bad. If I didn't no the anime then I have fallen to your act.

I went to the crook of his neck and breath. I felt him tense up. Man, I'm so good at this.

"Fuuto, I want you" beibg matured of him. He opened his eyes and starting blushing. Now, this is his other character... "I'm a naughty sister, am I?"

I kissed his neck and went to his earlobe and bit it slightly. I kissed his cheek. I looked into his eyes and sat on him.

'OhmyGod... I can't believe I'm doing this' i placed my arms on his neck and flicked his forehead. "Hentai!" I yelled at him and punched his chest

"OMG! Your little friend needs help" i laughed and get off him. I began to ROFLing on the floor and saw him can't stand.

"T-that's not funny" he blushed "What's funny? You thinking thoughts about me and you? Fuuto-kun~" he struggle to stand up so I carried him.

"How can you carry me just like that?" He said silently "Cause I can" I said kissing his cheek

I walked him to the bathroom "luckily, students are still in the ceremony. I'll leave you now"

"Wait." He stopped me by grabbing my vest. "Can you put me inside" i sighed and went in with him

I let him sit on the toilet then the time I'm going to leave. He closed the Cubicles door infront of my face.

I turned around to see him smirking. This shiz... He wants to play. Then I'll play.

Seems like the ceremony is done and the boys began to go ti the bathroom. I took off my shoes and placed it on the racket.

I sat on him and looked at his eyes and kissed his nose and neck. I can feel his buddy grow.

I'm never going to kiss his lips. Its only for the man-woman of my life.

After, everyone left because of the ring. I went out leaving him alone trying fix his problem.

He wants to play so why not?