8

.:First drop:.

★Rei P.O.★

I went to the store with the help of myself. Thanks to me. I took remembrance of the surroundings to stop me being lost again.

I felt a hard thing on my pocket and saw my phone. Thank goodness! I though I left it.

Wow, there is still signal and wifi even if I'm inside of an Anime. The time didn't change too and it stopped.

That means time stopped while I'm gone. That's so cool and awesome. I put my phone again inside my pocket and went inside the store.

I looked at the books and saw a sketch book. "Great" They also have thing for sketching so I bought it with my magic money.

I saw Fuuto carrying many cds so I lend him a hand. I pretended not knowing he is Fuuto.

"Here, I'll help you with that" before he protest I took the half and went to the counter.

He started paying and I went out not wanting to talk to him. Anyway, I'll start sketching later even if it the outcome will not be good.

I began to walk until a hand grabbed my hand. "What do you want?" I asked calmly but then found my self being pulled into a dark alley.

"What are you doing, Fuuto?!" I asked alarmed and slightly irritated "well, onee--"

"We are the same age Fuuto" i cutted him off "I want to call you oneechan~" this guy really have sister complex... All of them...

I glared on the dump on the side. "Look at me" he commands me calmly

"I said look at me!" I quickly look at him because of his anger and that cause him to smirk. 'This brat.'

He then put his left hand on my side to leave me locked in. I sighed in irritation. I gave him a smile, an irritated one.

He smirks at me playfully and went closer to my face. There is a little gap on our face but still I looked at him nothing but a normal person would do.

I scowled at him "Can you please stop toying with me? I don't want to be one of your play toy. Just please leave me alone" I wish that I didn't help him earlier.

He frowned a little but put up his act again "How do you know I'm playing with you, Oneechan?" He really pointed out the last word.

"Well, Fuuto-sempai, I like to play to." I stopped and went closer to him that our lips are almost touching. He look shocked.

"So... Might as well be careful with me cause this girl can play very well" then I caressed his cheeks. I smirked in victory when his face looked flustered.

I began to take for a run. I went to the darkest alley and teleported myself to my room.

I sighed and changed my clothes into a baggy shirt and pajama. I pulled the rubber on my hair slowly as possible. It hurts as hell when you pulled it out so fast.

I went out of my room and went to eat. "Oh, Alyanna your here" i nodded and continued to eat like the rest of them.

The door opened to reveal Fuuto looking pissed then his eyes looked at the room and met mine.

He smirked and "Fuuto, please eat your food" he looked at me and glared at Masaomi then went to his sit and eat.

"Fuuto~ did something happened?" Tsubaki. I quickly ate my dinner and went upstairs to my room.

"Phew" I sat then laid at my bed holding my bear up. "Why am I even here?"

I didn't even sign up for this. Anime is ruined. I placed my hand on my forehead and picked my phone.

I searched for brothers conflict cause even I'm here, my phone still have information about the real world.

"Oh my! Shiz" h-how the heck did this happen?! It says in the info that there is a new girl moving in the Asahinas house.

The weirdest part is that girl is me! So everything that happens here will go in the Manga.

"Noooo" I whined and breath out.

I went to the news to see that Tao's father confirmed that his son is going to leave EXO. Should I stop the time!! And wish for this to not happen!

I just wish he will be okay. Its his choice anyway.

I just smiled and hid my phone under my bed. Long day... Long time to go back.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

°•°

He caressed her cheeks and kissed her lips while she's sleeping and chuckled softly.

"This is why you should lock your door" and kissed her again and bid her goodnight by a one last kiss

"Goodnight" then he smirked and creeped out of the room. As he got out, a glass began to glow as the bracelet glows too.

Beats flows the water

Glows place a destination

Wish will be granted

°•°

"Fuuto why are you up this late?! And why did you come out from Alyannas room?!" Yusuke asked causing him to smirk.

"Isn't it obvious?" Yusuke began to walk at him planning to choke him but Fuuto ran away fast.