Well He's an Asshole!

Warning: Mention of spanking and swear words but other then that enjoy!

Rileys pov

Hot, blistering sun, water I need water; a splash of ocean water hits my ankle, not salt water. I am doing patrol..by foot and I am tired of this uhhh, Hoppo let me off with a warning last time and the others, more senior lifeguards weren't as impressed, and according to them since I am a fast runner (they have barely even seen me run) I have lost buggy privileges for a week, but if there is an emergency and they need everyone then I get the luxury if riding in one. I keep my head down as I am walking down the beach, every lifeguard is watching the water, so why can't I watch the sand? I am sure they will find some reason to yell at me later or I will give them a reason.

I continue walking and occasionally stop to look around, I see a lot of familles, locals trying to be invisible and just enjoy their day and the tourists who are the product of the majority of our rescues. I glance at the water as I am walking to south end, zoning out yet again as I watch for any signs of trouble in the water, regaining my attention I start to look around the beach again, while continuing my walk to south end. I look at the sand and begin to admire the texture of the sand, the feel of it, its gets everywhere but sand beaches are amazing, rock beaches are trying to be sand beaches but just missed. I feel my self bump into a mass of something, causing me to fall flat on my butt in the sand, which actually hurts. Looking up I see a tall man, blocking the sun from blinding, he is just staring at me with annoyed expression on his face, he has greying brown hair, his white skin in the burned, we are talking bright pink skin. Working on a beach an having protective dad/team-mates mean I am painted with sunscreen a majority of the time, which is delightful. His bathers are star spangled theme, guess where he is from.

He continues to glare at me, not talking, its almost like he has never seen a girl outside of America. I regaining my posture and stand, eyeing him carefully. He two locked eyes with me.

"Watch where you are going Bitch" Mr rude ass says and walks off. Well that was rude. Shaking my head and trying to forget what he just said, I again for the like the fifth time continue walking to the south end, I really hope I don't run into to him or anything related to him for the rest of the day.

My Radio beeps loudly, yayy, its not like I am not on a warning or anything, so this conversation should be joyful. Hoppo spoke to my Dad with me, he said that even if I mess up a millon more times or am rude to someone a millon more times, he isn't going to fire me, since I am young and he feels like I am truest assit to the team. Which gave me reassurance that I can mess up without consequence at-least not from him, unless its pushing a line. My radio beeped again bringing my fourth from my thoughts. Someone either really wants to to talk to me or yell at.

"Hellooo you have reached the south end, how may we help you?" I answered, why not start us off on high note of sarcasm.

"Heyy just checking in girlfriend, whats the sludge?" Harris answered, in a high pitched voice, assuming his is trying to imitate a teen girls voice, which he was killing it.. literally.

"So.. what did you call me for, since you officially killed the mood." I heard someone yell in the background "attitude", followed by Harris yelling back at that person "shut up, its my turn to talk to her." insert me rolling my eyes. As for who said what, my options were Boo, Reidy and Matt Dee. Since they were also in the tower with Harris.

"Soo...what happened with big scary persony thing." Harris asked me, great job explaining it thanks.

"Some ass shit, who bumped into me, don't worry nothing got big, you meet alot of..colour full poeple on the beach." I reply back. I hear Boo say "Riley" in a warning tone. What can I help it if I am in no bullshit, sarcastic mode.