Motivation

A/N: In real life, I am an artist, and have a huge passion and appreciation for the magic of art and making a living from my ceramics. This chapter is about having passion, motivation, the struggle, all of us have a dream and we should go for it. This one is written differently than my other chapters, if you're looking for something to motivate you to get something done, this chapter might help. If you're looking for Riley's usual humour, some will be in this chapter, but more of that will be in the next one. Enjoy and I will meet you down at the bottom.

Rileys pov
Albert Einstein was a great man, he did great stuff, Which I will name later on in this essay. Another great man I admire in Leonardo deviance, he was an Artist and he also did many other things and made great advances to human civilization and helped invent things that we use as modernized versions of stuff today.  Yep and that's what I currently have in my essay, which isn't great, so writing directly from my bullet notes isn't working.

I am three days into my suspension from work, apparently, I have a set amount of homework to get done before I return to work. Which include three essays (yay *insert crying emoji), my 20 sheets of math, and history and science. Surprisingly I am halfway through all of my other work that isn't this essay, and as you can see, it's going great. I have been able to shut the world out and get most of this done, however, I left my essays till last and now I am regretting that.
Which reminds me, I can't wait till this week is over, Ohh to feel the waves crashing over my head, as you feel like you're about to get pushed out to sea and then you're gliding on the top of the wave, with salt water spraying everywhere. Surfing is like magic, if you told humans decades ago, like the 1600s or 1700s that humans would be able to use boards of something called stratiform and glide and do tricks on the top of a wave, they would think you were crazy. The crazy thing is, it has more modern inventions, but it is so simple, that no technology is required unless you're in trouble and then you might be getting airlifted to a hospital.

I think I have a good idea,  maybe instead of writing about someone I admire and I could about something. Don't get me wrong, I love those great guys, a genius and a guy who is an artist and basically, everything else you could possibly be in the book. However, instead of following the herd, which I traditionally don't do well, keep in mind the whole me being a lifeguard at 15 things. So why don't I take a risk and do something unique and different? that will make my essay stand out, and it could help me get a better grade, or it might help pinpoint the fact that I didn't follow the whole point of this project, any errors I made, or the fact that I suck at writing essays. I might suck at writing essays, but I have got the heart of the lion when it comes to things I love and am passionate about. For some reason when it comes to people I love and things I love, I get protective for some reason.

I think maybe talking about the ocean, which isn't a person, but so many people have gotten lost in it, that it might as well be counted as human. It is so Magical, tranquil and scary, how it can be tranquil and scary at the same time I have no idea. Staring out into the horizon line, thinking about nothing except the parts of the ocean that aren't explored and how terrifying goblin sharks are, is a great anxiety-inducing pastime. I love swimming and surfing, drinking lemonade which is made with water, and peeing water out? yeah sure and of course I work at a beach so this should make it easier.

One of hoppos tactics to make sure I behave and get my work done is being grounded while being suspended. So that means Dad needs to send them an all-clear text, besides I should be allowed a mandatory grace period from being grounded right? Besides, I love being at the beach, standing in the hot sand, scolding my feet and breathing the salty air, btw breathing in ocean water and sometimes sand is not a good sensation. I grab my notebook off the table and my marble pencil and start to walk out of the room and down the creaky wooden staircase. I can hear my parents in the kitchen, My mom talking about something to do with breastfeeding? I don't want to know.