Sleepover With The Boys In Blue

Riley's pov

So today my Dad is having the boys over today, Maxi, Hoppo, Whippet, Mouse, Jethro, Harrison, Bready and Deano. They are having a guys night minus the fact that I am joining them, with strict instructions from Jesse not to have any beers, and then why are you guys having them then, shouldn't you be setting a good exemples for me. Then he answers because they are playing video games, they are adults, they can drink, and I can't have any because I am not an adult. Tulle is not joining us because she is busy working. (A/N I will be putting her in the story more).

Anyway even if I were to drink, I already know why I am going to be grounded and besides I will probably still end up getting grounded without the help of alcohol, all by myself. Which isn't that hard, at least knowing myself.

"Ooh Father?" I yelled.

"What and please don't yell '' He yelled back.

"Have you noticed besides surfing and swimming, the only other thing I am good at doing is getting myself grounded." I asked, being a bit less audible than yelling.

"Yeah and don't get in trouble tonight. The boys will be over at 5:00, so plz go and clean up your room. Also take a shower." He said. He must have been dusting something because I heard coughing.

"Okay and remember it is hard to breathe, when you have asthma and are dusting." I exclaimed. I was halfway up the stairs when a I heard him say "Smarty pants." Stifling a laugh I continued walking upstairs.

(Time skip to when the boys arrive)

"Hey, how is my favourite little niece?" Maxi exclaimed, giving me a hug.

''Maxi , I am your only niece and I am not little anymore." I said returning the hug.

"Yes, you are." Mouse says giving me a hug.

Insulting my age, well then keep that up boys ,see where that leads you. Jesse probably noticing me glare at them gives my shoulder a squeeze, signalling to me to stop doing whatever I am doing. Harrison was the next arrival, I must say he has a really expressive smile. When Jethro arrived, he was very kind and energetic. As he greets me, he walks up to the couch with the other boys, as I hear Maxi shout "hey it's Nicola" (a/n Incase you don't know Nicola is a female lifeguard who works at the bondi rescue, who has long blond hair). Hoppo arrived with Deano and Whippet, now all of the boys are here.

"Now everyone listen up," Jesse yelled standing up. "I have exciting news that even my daughter doesn't know about,so don't bother asking her. I proposed to Tulle last night and we are also having a baby. She is currently five months pregnant, with a boy!"

Everyone started cheering and congratulating him. I however just stood frozen in my spot on the couch, I am going to have a new mother and a second sibling. Or maybe they will decide they don't want me anymore and just want their biological kids. Also for five months I did not notice this. And why didn't he tell me before now. So many thoughts and questions are flooding through my brain right now, I don't notice anything till Maxi claps me on the back asking if I am okay. To which I can only stare at him, his question was just loud enough to get the attention of the guys close to us, one of whom was my dad.

"Riles, you okay?" My dad says coming close to me and sitting beside me, sandwiching me between him and Maxi.

" I am fine Jesse! I got to go and...pac I mean call Tullie I mean my soon to be mom I guess." I said while running upstairs to my room, my Dad is way too smart to know that I am not planning something..

Authors Note:

Woah this the first time I have updated in while! So thank you for the continued support on this. Life update I graduated high school so I will be writing alot more! Plz vote, comment and give me some ideas! As you can maybe tell Riley is very sarcastic and a trouble maker! I know what I am writing for the next chapter but after that I might need some help:)