000 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Saturday, 5:00 P

Saturday, 5:00 P.M.

YOU HUMMED AS YOU LISTENED TO YOUR MOTHER'S WORDS CAREFULLY-

"Oui, maman." You muttered, stepping out of your car. You shut the door and looked at the huge house that was in front of you, smiling a little while adjusting your black blazer. "Je suis déjà chez lui. Je te parlerai demain, au revoir maman."

You hung up the phone before shoving it back in your pocket just as you arrived at the front door. You knocked two times and stood back, waiting patiently for him to open the door.

The door opened after a bit and out came Jean in his pajamas. He widened his eyes in surprise, "Y/n?"

"Surprise." You muttered, your thick french accent coming out.

Jean blinked before softly smiling, he walked towards you before embracing you, swaying left and right.

"It's been so long. How was Paris?"

You returned the hug, "Pretty shit if you ask me."

Jean let go as he rolled his eyes, ushering you to go inside the house. You walked in and glanced around, taking in the scene of fancy stuff decorated all over the walls.

"How come you didn't call or anything?" Jean asked, shutting the door.

"Did you not hear me when you opened the door? I'm pretty sure that was a major hint."

Jean scoffed as he crossed his arms, "tu n'as pas changed a bit."

You smirked in amusement as you shoved your hands inside your pockets, "Your sense of style hasn't either, so."

Jean walked up to you before flicking you on the forehead. He passed by you, you following him, and entered in what you assumed to be the living room.
He sat on the couch and spoke up, "Well, either way, you came at a bad time. I mean, like, I'm glad you're here and all, and I'm happy that you're moving in with me or whatever it is you doing here. But..my friends are comin' over in about-"

"CHOOCHOO MUTHAFUCKA!"

Jean was interrupted by the door being slammed open and a scream followed after.

"..Now." He muttered, making a 'yikes' face. He sighed before getting back up lazily and beckoning you over, "C'mon, I'll introduce you to 'em."

You followed him, cringing a bit at the loud noise, "quel genre d'amis vous êtes-vous fait au cours des années où nous avons été séparés?"